• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Amazing and Strange Deep Dive Trailer!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Yesterday I was able to see the Deep Dive trailer of Riku and a cloked guy, and it was really amazing but also strange. I'm really excited about this trailer, but I was wondering if anyone knows what was going on. And why was Kairi on the screen when the cloked guy ran up the building? Any theories?

zero_cool

thanks teah i think that cuz u know all the talk wit sora and bhk being shells if that was true y not put sora and bhk obviously they put riku and bhk for a reason

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Theories on DD? Mine is that BHK and Riku are enemies. I believe that Riku summoned the heartless. My proof, Riku was standing there without a single heartless bothering him and smiling. My proof for BHK and Riku being enemies, BHK ran after Riku. BHK clearly used Strike Raid on Riku, seeing as the blade was spinning at him. BHK looked almost surprised when Riku caught the blade.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
How can the DWU and the BFU be enemies. You need to be certain that DWU used Strike Raid at the BFU. At KHInsider (this forum's website), it says that DWU and BFU traded keyblades. It seems to me that the BFU also protected the DWU in ASAS. The glowing Heartless symbol might mean protection (noticed how the Heartless backed up when the Heartless Symbol surronded the DWU, while he didn't do anything but just stand there in stance). Some Heartless did attack BFU to be exact. When the BFU jumped off you can see the Heartless followed and jumped off the building also, supposedly to try to attack either The DWU or the BFU. It might take those Heartless a while to get to BFU, but the Heartless catching up to the DWU had the adrenaline on and they would have a better chance then just taking there time at getting the BFU.

Riku's friend

It's a kool vid, no?:D
But I have to agree with knightflare, except that I doubt the glowing heartless symbol meant protection. I personally think it came from an... external source.
The DWU and the BFU were almost definately allies, if not neccessarily friends.

oblivion seeker

I haven't gotten the chance to see Deep Dive... but I have seen ASAS quite a few times and it looks like in that BFU and DWU are allies if not friends.

also hinting that their at least allies is the fact that they both appear to be in the 13th order, well at least they have the same cloaks as members...

D

Dexter

The only thing i dont get is why the duel weilding unkown trew the oblivoin to riku???

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Isn't it it pretty much obvious? Darkness is Riku's main Elemental Power. The Oblivion is a KeyBlade of Rebellious, deadly, choatic power. So it would be better if the Oblivion is thrown instead of the Oathkeeper.

-or-

He is keeping a Promise and dosen't want to give up the Oathkeeper. Maybe, he made a promise to Namine or someone else.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
the dwu and bfu arent enemies in dat video if u pay close attention u can see heartless start to come after bfu but my theory is dat dey cant attack him because he 2 is darkness dats y dey went after da dwu instead of da bfu and da bfu put da heartless symbol around bhk to protect him because if u pay close attention u can c da haertless kind of bakk up and not attack him until he starts to fight dem..................da reason dwu threw da keyblade to riku is because his main power is darkness and da keyblade symbolizes chaotic power,etc.

d_fallen_1

no, he is twilight. he just probably got into a safe place. riku is going to get a keyblade, in dd, because he is a keyblade master and it is appropriate that he weilds the keyblade for the approaching darkness. and besides, this is old news that is two years old. it is kinda pointless to talk about now consider that we are approaching the deadline.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
d_fallen_1 said:
no, he is twilight. he just probably got into a safe place. riku is going to get a keyblade, in dd, because he is a keyblade master and it is appropriate that he weilds the keyblade for the approaching darkness. and besides, this is old news that is two years old. it is kinda pointless to talk about now consider that we are approaching the deadline.
no dat video was made b4 dey even new he was dawn(he isnt twilight hes dawn)
so he was dark in dat video

anyways it is pointless 2 talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back