• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Axel Thoery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
se7en said:
I support the idea that Axel is good... I dunno, in CoM - he did alot of heroic things like freeing Namine and saying mooshy stuff to Sora.

But why is he in KH2, I thought he died (?)

And Sora doesn't remember anything from Castle Oblivion, so why is Namine and the Organization there?
Did you finish com or did you ever play it this game can answer your own answers because you would know axel isn't dead he just went somewhere and dissapeared somewhere, and some of the org members weren't all in com and namine is the one who's watching over sora's memories and both sora and namine made a promise to be freinds and namine and the organization members some of the org weren't there example:xaldin,demix,oldman ,girl org member or whatever why wouldn't namine be there she wasn't dead or anything!? i think later on sora might remember about com later in the game look at the ending of khcom there's a video to explain about his memories! did you ever think axel helped sora for his own plans like testing him on his battling and freeing namine to spoil marluxia's plans so sora wouldn't become a puppet like him or something but he could be good or trying to destroy the org for diz i don't know he could be good! there's one thing wrong with the heroic thing is he killed vexen!

Last edited:

cursed keyblade

ok BHKis not with the org.. i think he is wearing the hood to look as tho he is with the org. when realy he is finding out the orgs. plans then using there plans to some how help sora, riku and the king out.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
cursed keyblade said:
BHK is fighting Axel becuz he doesnt know Axel is trying to help Sora, thats why there fighting. BHK wont give him a chance. can i have the url that says Axel story will be tear jerking? thanx.
That is also why i think that BHK is fighting Axel.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
cursed keyblade said:
many people are thinking that Axel is prety much the bad guy in Kingdom Hearts 2. why? just becuz he is with the org., looks mean, and he fought Sora. but i dont thik Axel is all that bad. i think he has light inside his heart. Axel and Sora share many things in common.

Axel= had his heart taken by the darkness, while in the darkness he still hung onto his memories and every thing he had
Sora= had his heart taken by the darkness, while in the darkness he still hung onto his memories and every thing he had

in Com we saw Axel had an intrest in Sora and on how Sora was able to still able to hang on to every thing just as he did when his heart was taken. but i think Axel will give us alot of info on Sora's past that Sora doesnt even know about. i also think he will some how help Sora out along the way in the game on Kingdom Hearts 2. in one of the screen shots of Kingdom Hearts 2 in the image gallary we see BHK and Axel about to battle. the translations to that picture say somthin like this, "i wont let you see Sora". i think BHK said that to Axel. but why would Axel want to see Sora? i think Axel is some how helping Sora recover his memories that not yet have been recovered, and i know this sounds crazy, but is telling Sora every thing the org. is planning, then Sora can make different plans of his own.

so what do you guys thing.

No...Axel is not the bad guy in KH2, that should be obvious.

Axel= had his heart taken by the darkness, while in the darkness he still hung onto his memories and every thing he had
^There is no proof of this, yet. But think of deeper connections more attributed to the persons themselves. But if Axel said they have much in common, it could be one of them.

True, Axel will most likely reveal much to Sora...but his intentions are not in concrete, so don't categorize him so quickly.

cursed keyblade

i agree with you. i think his personality will be very intreging (spelling). i think he is a good guy as well with a little bit of bad guy in him. just like a reble without a couse.
Silverwolf1500 said:
No...Axel is not the bad guy in KH2, that should be obvois

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i think hes a good guy and bhk does were an org hood maybe he gets 1 i think diz made up his own group (mickey riku axel bhk and namine ) to defeat the org

cursed keyblade

hmmmm. i like that thoery. now your making me think. thanx. now i can build up another thoery. but the thing is why would DiZ build his own group to take down thw org.
biglipsxi said:
i think hes a good guy and bhk does were an org hood maybe he gets 1 i think diz made up his own group (mickey riku axel bhk and namine ) to defeat the org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back