• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Interesting Truth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzam

Bronze Member
I decided for fun to watch the second newest trailer featuring the 6 organization members (total) that were summoned a the end of the video and I noticed that each one had different zipper styles. If you watch that and the newest one, youll notice which member is which...

Riku (or the member using Riku's blade has a flat, black, and no visiable silver zipper design...its just black and flat), is seen when Sora is jumping at one in the deep dive world but not seen during the final summoning. This brings up the possibility that hes on his own agenda. This also is seen in the Mulan world apearing ready to challenge Sora.

The EM ,however, has a clear solid silver zipper design and has the same style as Demyx and Axel. This also cuts out the fact that the newest one that reveals himself in the end of the newest video (one the two new members) when Sora begs to him to bring him to the darkness or w/e. Him and the other new one that summons some creatures have a silver "chain-like" zipper structure, cutting them both out of the possibility of being the EM.

Luxord has a wierd unique design of a sort of "\/" style, cutting him out. http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/kh2/scans/097.jpg

All in all, the Enigmatic Unknown is NOT any of the people we have seen. I doubt Nomura would have a planned homosexual or Axel (considering Axel and the EM had a conversation in CoM) as the EM so all weve seen are random pawns...

Last edited:

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
I noticed that some of the jackets and zippers were different a long time ago, cuz I draw the org coats in my own KH fan fics, but I just thought that investigating it would be kinda reading into it to much. But however you may be right there may be a significance to this.

Zane

Wow, that's an interesting observation. I never noticed it, but I guess you're right. I'd say that Luxord has a pretty cool zipper, though. I doubt that there's any significance to this other than the fact that they wear different coats, but it might mean something. Either way, it's a nice thing to know.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Its a good way of identifying whose who when they are hooded. Or at least narrowing it down to a few choices. At least we can say Riku and Sora are charging eachother in the Deep Dive situation.

Owaz

Yanos_Darkspawn said:
The EM doesnt appear in CoM,not even once. The org that has his hood on at first is Marluxia, if you are refering to him

That was not Marluxia at the beginning of Chain of Memories. It was Enigmatic Man. He's referred to as "The Unknown" though in the manual. Do some research next time.

Good job Vzam.

Last edited:

Owaz

Sigh...

Because he's generally the only member that has not been revealed and seems to play a major role in the story. Why else would there be one Org. Member in the game manual for Chain of Memories, a fight against him in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and him the only one we ever see with DiZ?

And please don't say he may not even be a man...

Yanos_Darkspawn

Owaz said:
That was not Marluxia at the beginning of Chain of Memories. It was Enigmatic Man. He's referred to as "The Unknown" though in the manual. Do some research next time.

Good job Vzam.
I think that it is you who must research first, because it is Marluxia, the ruler of Castle Oblivion, the one who wants to gain power over Sora, the one who wants to betray the superior, the one who is reffered as the "The unknown" until he retrieves his hood, has interest in Sora entering the castle and therefore lures him there

Last edited:

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Owaz said:

Good job Vzam.

I agree with Yanos here. Up until that moment, nothing was known about the order, so actually everyone of them was "unknown". We just learn a little bit more about them during the game, but manuals are supposed to be read before even turning on the game console.

AinzX

since the unknown summons 5 others, this could be a possible line up -
EM
one new member
other new member
Xaldin
Luxord
Demyx

This then leaves Axel plus the five deceased members in COM (Vexen, Marluxia, Larxene, Lexaeus and Zexion)

Altogether this gives 12 taken spaces only leaving one space left - assuming that riku and mickey did not officially join the order and that if the unknown at the end of the trailer is not EM

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Owaz said:
Sigh...

Because he's generally the only member that has not been revealed and seems to play a major role in the story. Why else would there be one Org. Member in the game manual for Chain of Memories, a fight against him in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and him the only one we ever see with DiZ?

And please don't say he may not even be a man...

i meant how do u know its the em and not marluxia because i am 95 percent sure that that was marluxia

diogo14

AinzX said:
since the unknown summons 5 others, this could be a possible line up -
EM
one new member
other new member
Xaldin
Luxord
Demyx

This then leaves Axel plus the five deceased members in COM (Vexen, Marluxia, Larxene, Lexaeus and Zexion)

Altogether this gives 12 taken spaces only leaving one space left - assuming that riku and mickey did not officially join the order and that if the unknown at the end of the trailer is not EM

now that we have seen 2 of the unknows there is only one left (and they say it's a woman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back