• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An ithought of pete in other worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Ok everyone knows that pete is in the lion king world and he is a lion. Do you think when he is in halloween town he will have a different outfit and if he is in atlantica he must be different to survive underwater. What do you all think?

Chosenoneknuckles

yea im thinkin a shark for Atlantica and hmm a giant for halloween town, suppose it depends where he figures in, the christmas/halloween side

Demonolith

Re: A thought of pete in other worlds

I'm thinking he'll be a kind of Frankenstein's Monster in Halloween Town and maybe an octopus in Atlantica (I'm almost certain I saw a pic of him in Atlantica).

pap64

I doubt we will see Pete in ALL of the worlds. If Pete was going to be featured in every world, we would've seen him in the recent scans like we saw in the Lion king scans. He might just appear in the background scheming in one scene and that's it for his role in that world.

And about the Frankenstein's monster theory, Goofy is the one being Frankestein.

-pap64

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Let's hope he becomes a slimy, dirty, slow underwater snail in Atlantica.

G

GenoX

good question I think that pete would most likely be a whale becuz they already have a shark in the little mermaid and i dont think they would duplicate types of animals thats y donald and goofy are different from every other creature in that world

Midnightdragon

Whenever we go into a world we usually have to change in order to fit into that world and not arouse suspicions from the locals. It's a rule. Seeing as how Pete was forced to change in the Lion King world obviously that rule applies to him to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back