• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Observation based on a recent scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Yes, she could.
Xemnas believed the RoA was in CO before Larxene or Roxas or Xion even joined. If he had found it, then he could have easily found Xion there later.

DarkSoldier85

...I'm pretty sure I already made a thread exactly like this not too long ago.

And in that thread, we said that Nobodies must be born in in-between worlds (Twilight Town, The World that Never Was, Castle Oblivion). The Room of Sleep is in Hollow Bastion, a world more affiliated with darkness.
Edit: Beat me to it Audo. But I'm pretty sure HB/RG is a dark world (cuz of the DTD).

xion couldn't have been born in the RoA because thats the room that xemnas is looking for. and since xemnas goes to the nobody and names them, that would have meant that he had already found the RoA.

Look at the scene between Xigbar and Zexion in KH2FM. He mentions Marluxia JUST JOINING. So Xemnas may have found the room between then and when Xion joined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back