• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► And All That Could Have Been (original poetry and other symbolic mechanisms)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CerberusInferno

I thought it would be cool to start a thread for people that write but don't know where to post or are just to afraid to be made fun of. If you want to post a fanfiction, original, or poetry and not be made fun of do it here. Any recommendations for related material are welcome as well. If you need a beta you can contact me on this if you wish. This is basically a free for all thread so have fun!

Rules: Don't tease or flame people. It is cruel and immature, If the story or post is bad then offer constructive critism. Remember that everyone has to start somewhere. Also please use full words and sentences. Typing You instead of u isn't going to hurt you. Joking is fine just try not to be an asshole.

Okay I'll start first:

"And Then Nothing"

By: Lin Aedre Drasko

And blessed were mankind's avid achievements, as the sky crumbled and the earth cracked. As we laid our heads towards the morrow, abandoning what hopes may have been. And waves of sorrow crashed against the shores of our regret. And greed was our devourer as the black of death drank away at our torment.

We watched as the stars fell with blind eyes and listened to their cries with deaf ears. The road turned softly as thoughts crashed into wishes of glory. Time wasted into nothing as we slept on. Simple things held no substance as the weight of our pain spawned vengence. The light no longer brought answers as we drowned in stupidity and avarice. Lust strangled our emotion whilst pride blinded our reasoning. The sky bled through.

I yield to thee daylight dreamers, for without ye a world without despair would not adhere. And the sun would not shone against the horizon as the moon split in twine. The thoughts of the unborn withered unto nothing as their dawn was stolen away by life. Apathy brought to rest as we stole what faith remained with the blade of our words. And hope once again perished in the wind as promises of a tomorrow without fear spilled through our fingers in torrents of red.

Our sins berated the innocent into compliance. Cry out as the wind blows and the trees die, for death has claimed the young and grief has seized the strong. We dwell upon our trespasses and inflict hate to those who would trespass against us. Our memories faded as our voices were stripped away. And the light shone bright against the evening sky and then nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back