• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

another "help me with a chick" thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeffer

the content stoner
lighting up in the back of your english class
Website
www.godsacre.pizco.com
ok me and my girlfriend are in so much love, and her parents are not allowing me to see her anymore, because well theyre d*cks and that she left the house without telling anyone to go see me. the reason she left was because she was having a fight with her dad. i normally wouldnt post this kinda thread but im desperate people. help me.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
what exactly is the problem? Is she there now? Is she in trouble? With what I know, the bet I can tell you is to give her a shoulder to cry on. Comfort her and let her know you're there for her.

zeffer

the content stoner
lighting up in the back of your english class
Website
www.godsacre.pizco.com
dude shes clearly not here now. she cant see me because she came to see me. she cant phone me + she doesnt have email. the only way i can see he is in at night when everyones asleep. and her dad found us going at it when he found her cuse he went looking for her after she left. ya i know its a tangeled complicated mess.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
hmmm...it wasnt a wise thing to do that she sneaked outta the house to see you, even though this is cuz she really wants to see you, family still comes first. But anyways, I guess you should appoligise to her parents, or leave her...those are the only options here.

Alaude Drenxta

Alright, here's a more, dangerous and risky suggestion. Could get you in trouble, but who knows, in your eyes she may be worth it. Why don't YOU do the sneaking around? Go see her. OR even better, go behind their backs and plan on her staying the nigth at one of her friends house, and you just happen to drop by. :D I've pulled that one before.

Alaude Drenxta

that's true, you shouldn't have to sneak around and hide it. But often times life doesn't go your way. It likes to throw cutves and sinkers, you've just gotta swing the bat and hope for a homer
( >( I know it's a lame pun, but it's the first thing that came to mind, so nyeh! :p)

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Inner, I'd just like to say I twisted that in a way I'm not allowed to write on here.

Anyway, life sucks, it's unfair, boo hoo. You and your gf should aactually try to talk to the parents instea of running around, hiding behind the veil. If you keep hiding it, di you know how pissed they are going to be when they find out? Not IF they find out, WHEN.

Alaude Drenxta

(first of all, nightfire. You are a sick, twisted, and perverted individual.*shakes head* :p)

But he does have a point, hiding it can only work for so long. They probably will find out. But make sure you pick your moment wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back