• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Interview from rpglands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards
What's even better about this next anticipating release week is that I just finished Kingdom Hearts II and watched the Gathering secret ending just for the occasion. PLUS, since I go back to college on Monday and I don't get the chance to play my games then, I chose this last night for it.

Too bad I don't have Final Mix+ but it's all good :D

Number Zero

So, the secret video. Anyone else think the "10 minute" Secret video contains footage of KH: 358/2 Days as well as COM? KH and KH II would be no brainers...

canito_q

Thanks for the find
but why does he want us to do it in the Terra, Ven, Aqua order??

he said that Terra's combat is much more suited for fans of the series while Ven is much more fast paced and suited for new comers while Aqua's is somewhere in the middle.

and i think it was said that Ven's story completes Terra's, and maybe Aqua was put last because maybe she lives, and her ending is the closest the time of KH1?

Because in the scans (if you noticed), Terra is the first to reach a world, followed by Ven, then Aqua. It's just so you can understand the story.

Most likely because Terra is the first to arrive in most of the worlds, Ven probably arrives second, and Aqua last.

It's funny how all of you think that are right but aren't.
It says (in this same interview) that Terra moves kind of slow so if you play as Ven first, then when you play again as Terra you will feel really heavy. But since it would be the first time you play the game, you will have no comments while playing with Terra and when you start with Ven, It'll be easy.
Now it doesn't say anything Aqua except that she's a magic type, so I'm guessing that it will be left at last because you will need more experience with the game to make a perfect deck so you control your magic *coughand becausesheissodamnhotcough*

B

brosandi

Thanks for the find

It's funny how all of you think that are right but aren't.
It says (in this same interview) that Terra moves kind of slow so if you play as Ven first, then when you play again as Terra you will feel really heavy. But since it would be the first time you play the game, you will have no comments while playing with Terra and when you start with Ven, It'll be easy.
Now it doesn't say anything Aqua except that she's a magic type, so I'm guessing that it will be left at last because you will need more experience with the game to make a perfect deck so you control your magic *coughand becausesheissodamnhotcough*
Uh, not all of them are wrong.
Nomura suggested play Terra > Ven > Aqua because that's how they pan out in the story.
In the story, Terra leaves LoD first, then Ven chases after him and then Aqua is ordered to go after Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back