• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Introduction Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

xemsai

Hello, everyone! My name is Vanitas. I'm rather new here, I honestly only signed up for information on Chi, but I love forums and getting to know folks so I decided to set myself up and drop on in. (I'm also occasionally active over on KH13.)

I'm not terribly new to Kingdom Hearts, I've played all the games or watched their cinematics, but I haven't been into it for very long. Less than a year I'm sure, but I don't know how long exactly.

My favorite character would probably be Saix, and my favorite game is KH2. Not completely unrelated but not mutually inclusive either. My favorite game actually would be DDD, however its story is terribly upsetting for me. :(

I like to draw though I've been more into creative writing lately. Most of my time is spent gaming or watching anime, though I do also spend a lot of time screwing around on twitter and tumblr.

Anyways, sorry if I'm rambling, but I hope to have a good time here and meet lots of you!

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Oh oh oh, Vanitas, huh? oh well...
welcome and now I see your fav is Saix xD
I hope the game hype will get to you again and you'll join the lovely madness that floats around the KH fandom~ (FFXV too)

xemsai

Hehe, thank you! Yeah, I'm having a good time playing/re-playing the games I do have now after 2.5/1.5. Thank you!

Ah, I'm really interested in FFXV. Haven't actually heard much about it, though, just seen some gifs from it.

Back