• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Theory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
What up errybody. I haven't been on here for a long time so I thought I would start off with a theory...

What I'm thinking is BHK is some kind of savior to Sora. You have seen in the trailers that Namine is talking to BHK about something. Then he is given the charm thingy. Well, what I am thinking is he was told about the organization's plans to get Sora and BHK is keeping them away from him. Sora is gradually slipping into darkness, which would explain the dark clothing. And... Hey I just thought of something...Ansem was able to use other people's bodies, right? Well, Sora is kinda doing the same thing when he's fusing. That could be some sort of sign that he is turning dark, right?

Someone might have thought of this before, but just comment on it anyway.

-Jaymaine

Vicodin

relative power
Flaming Axel said:
sora is not evil his heart is too strong

Well what about, in the first game, when sora had turned into a heartless, maybe his heart had weakened. And you cant be possibly sure that he is or isnt slipping into darkness.

sinharvest_angel

he had to become a heartless, thats what that keyblade does, and no we cant be possinly sure, but there is a much higher chance that he isnt, he's the keyblade master

Keyblade-Master-

It would be a shock if suddenly sora becomes evil but that will kinda refresh the story somehow i think

TTBK2

Awards
If they tried to do the story passed KH2, they would probably have to refresh it. So that would be a nice twist and a good reason to either be a new character in the new game or switch characters at one point.

Keyblade-Master-

Maybe at some point he can become evil like ansem but that will be right for another game just like TTBK 2 says

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Um that was a theory that namine gives bhk the charm so you can't say she gave it to him because we're not sure of that . Wouldn't it be like jak2 the hero gets exposed to dark eco to turn into dark jak but he was stilll a hero but not villain though but that doesn't mean if sora was darkness sora goes dark and he's evil example : riku plus ansem:said everyone has darkness in the heart even you. (Sora). Sora can turn dark but don't say evil since we don't know. That would be dumb sora would be like ansem think who's the main hero ?

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
jmaine06 said:
I am on my brothers so I am not jm whatever
Sora willbecome evil in the next game and Kiri will come and save him
Nowhere they said that's a official neither.

d_fallen_1

well one thing is that hew cant be a savior because he is a beginner himself. we see him when he is in dive into the heart. besides, sora doesnt need saving because he basically can take care of himself. he is the keyblade master you know. another thing is that namine couldnt of given him the charm because...well, it is just not right to give him another keyblade all of a sudden. we know he has one and it is more than likely he only has one. it makes more sense that he is in a special drive mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back