• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Another thread, writting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.korytco

I am not trying to come across as a thread abuser, I am simply very emotional at this time of life and have a lot to share and say creatively. This describes me.

In the cold and dark there is a light. It burns of a melt . Passion urges, who flickers to flicker.

Who breathes swades in the dark. Of a melt here are many colors, all blend to a dark . The warmth melts dreams upon dreams into the presence. The passion flickers, the melt inflictioned. Infliction upon infliction, passionate and warm , cold is to effective. To grow as to melt.
To take new form and redefine. Character.

Breezes challenge, warmth burns ! Mostly melted and without any flow, hardened and stuck onto a place. As tears that stick around, emotions that the heart sings, a sad song has been sung and in mounds of hard melted away passion, a deep hard feeling in the softest of places, there is a song in heart that is being sung there are no lyrics and no one to sing along with.

All that is left is to scrape away. A clear defined image of shape and end. No one keeps the harden melt, sometimes it is re-melted into a liquid form , free to move and feel ,and to touch, it is redefined often it is already defined, and left as is, as to be, hard and already melted.
Like a prison it sits as a reminder of all that burns and dies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
.____.

The answer you're allowing me to conclude would be, "No."

If that's the answer you're going to give me, then you just admitted to not speaking English.

Your attempt at a witty remark is fail. Gudday.

Your attempt at kindness or even sarcasm is fail. Gudday.
Seriously. What you said made no sense at all; obviously he knows English if he is speaking it. Next time you want to be helpful, don't do what you just did. Notify a mod who can move this instead.

dr. korytco:

Generally the fanart section is saved for art, as in pictures. While writing is art, it's suggested that writings are posted in the FanFiction section. Poetry and original stories are posted there, along with stuff like this. I'll see about notifying Sparkle or someone who can move this to that section.

Hm, about the writing itself, it has a good metaphor overall, interesting to read. However, there were a few parts that seemed out of place; overall it seemed poetic, but then there were those parts that seemed suddenly put there. Perhaps when doing writing you could look it over and try editing it in parts to make it flow easier. Also, if it's a poem, could you try breaking it up into lines instead of paragraphs?

dr.korytco

Your attempt at kindness or even sarcasm is fail. Gudday.
Seriously. What you said made no sense at all; obviously he knows English if he is speaking it. Next time you want to be helpful, don't do what you just did. Notify a mod who can move this instead.

dr. korytco:

Generally the fanart section is saved for art, as in pictures. While writing is art, it's suggested that writings are posted in the FanFiction section. Poetry and original stories are posted there, along with stuff like this. I'll see about notifying Sparkle or someone who can move this to that section.

Hm, about the writing itself, it has a good metaphor overall, interesting to read. However, there were a few parts that seemed out of place; overall it seemed poetic, but then there were those parts that seemed suddenly put there. Perhaps when doing writing you could look it over and try editing it in parts to make it flow easier. Also, if it's a poem, could you try breaking it up into lines instead of paragraphs?

Well I do alot of of this in papers and it flows there. I will try to post something more intelligent and easy to read some time. Thanks for the support. I will remember it as a act of kindness from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back