• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

another unexpected world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Counterpart said:
I highly doubt a Pixar world will be in the game!!!
me too if it was in the game which i doubt how would incredibles be in kh2 supervillian heartless besides these are two companys not three and there would be a fight about it maybe i'll just wait and see what nomura has for us.

Last edited:

Twilight Town

heartslayer101 said:
I love that movie it was so fricken awsome the music was wonderful. that would be a cool KH2 world I can imagin sora singin to impress Kiari:rolleyes: . romance is one thing KH2 needs. and not bell kissin beast (shudders) or alladin kissin Jasmin. what I want is sora kissin Kairi;)

Don't we all, don't we all.

Keji

mm.. if this were gonna happen who would be in your party? o_O.. woody?(ew) buzz?(mm...)
mr.potatoehead?(hellyea!) or..*shivers* slink o_o

adventchildkiori

Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe isnt out in theaters yet, so its not possible at all it would be in kh2. Unless noruma took the time to read the book and come up with information and drawings from there, which would take to long...

I dont even want to hear anyone talk about a kh3, kh2 is what the forum board is about.

LittleWarrior84

Lol
Zerg: MUAHAHA! Fear me Sora!!! *Fires tennis ball at Sora's leg at 0.2 MPH* MUAHAHAHAHA!
Sora: ...
Zerg:MUAHAHAHAHA! *Runs in circles and laughs maniacally*
all it takes is one small step with his big clown shoe:D Pride rock would be good but it would be very simalair to the deep jungle except for a more deserty look and feel and that awesome "I sabenya aba de dabada!" Wierd African music thing going...

TTBK2

Awards
But that's the point. When in the Toy Story world, you become the size of a toy, therefore making Zurg your size. And you could fight him on the elevator which means you could fall off and die instantly. Yes!

heartslayer101

Mr. patato head: I knew it was you zurg, well now be prepared for..
pulls out shoes from his back and puts them on
Mr.patato head:..MISTER ANGRY EYES RAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Runs after zurg
Zurg: AHHHHHHHHHHHH (screams like a little girl)
Sora: this is ridiculis
Sora puts on army hat
Sora: comeon men were goin after zurg
they eventually kill him and fly away
Donald: sora what about the keyhole?
Sora: Uh-oh
Toy story world blows up
Sora Nooooooooooooooo NOT MISTER MR. PATATO HEAD WHYYYYYYYY????????

LittleWarrior84

lol I love mister angry eyes. The keyhole would end up being the lock to andy's toybox or something. I would like to slash away at that fat guy that collects Woody (Bad name) and the west toys. (*Imagine slashing at stomach fat pouring out and fat guy screaming* I am so disgustingly evil.

ddog64

Lilo and Stitch world would rock. Like, you have to fight hawain heartless, plus Gantu.

heartslayer101

Sora flys to lilo and stich world and meet stich and fight him
Sora : I can beat this stupid thing
Stitch: Stupid
Sora: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANNA GO HOME WAAAAAAAAAAA
Goes in the gummie ship flying away leaving donald and goofy
Donald : oh crap
Lilo and stich world blows up

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
I just dont see how sora could talk to anyone in a lion kings world because in the movie they spoke lionish (and then disney dubed it to english hehe) so sora would not be able to comunicate with the lions very well, unless they had a special form(like in atlantica). That would be cool, like sora becomes a lion only a teanage one. LIke that age that you simba at the for like .3 seconds when he is on the log with pumba and timon. So sora is a teenage lion and you dont use your keyblads but you use claws and can run very fast. Donald would be the road runner, and goofy a zebra? (all this is very unlikley but it would be cool) You know the least thought of world i think woul dahve to be Hunchback of Notredam, you get to fight heartless in the cathedral, slid on the roof tops i think that would be pretty fun, a great place to use glide alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back