• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another VA Confirmed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Not that I don't believe you BH, but where does it say that on the site?

Naryx15

Yeah, seriously.
How does Larxene with her tiny role in Days get a VA? Surprising. I guess I've been anticipating less involvment from the CoM characters in the game. I totally wasn't expecting any of them to be be given speaking roles. Well, minus Axel, obviously.

Good news though. Her voice fits Larxene. Betchy sounding and all that.

There's a lot more to the game than we think or have seen already.
Who knows how many roles the CoM members will have.

lilmissrandom101

Not that I don't believe you BH, but where does it say that on the site?
You know the little column that says 'Got a question?' thats where it says that.
In acting news: Shanelle is doing the voice in the New Kingdom hearts video game thats coming out soon. You can hear her voice in a KH trailer video on youtube.
What I wanna know is what trailer on Youtube is she talking about?:31:

HeartlesGuardian

Yeah, seriously.
How does Larxene with her tiny role in Days get a VA? Surprising. I guess I've been anticipating less involvment from the CoM characters in the game. I totally wasn't expecting any of them to be be given speaking roles. Well, minus Axel, obviously.

Good news though. Her voice fits Larxene. Betchy sounding and all that.

Considering we get VAs for stuff like Genie and Jack, I think Org 13 actors deserve VA.

Not to mention if they are playable characters, they need SFX for attacks and such

And like someoene else stated, we don't know how much of the Org members we will see before the CO experince

A

Audo

lol, as far as we know, this could mean her only voice acting was for gameplay - grunts and crap.
Though, honestly, this is a game about the Organization, I'm sure that all of them having speaking roles in the story content - minor or otherwise.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Xehanort had his voice changed from KH1 to KH2.
Namine had her voice changed from KH2 to Re:CoM.
They changed voices before. "Confusing" people isn't what would stop them.

*coughs*

Maby because Namine hit puberty so they had to find a younger voice for her. XD

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
I dunno but I love Larxenes Jap voice further more than the english one, the english just sucked Just like marlys! X_x this is one motive to make square enix to release a 358/2 days with english subs XDDD! (JUSTKIDDING) BUT I WOULD rather to play the jap v more o_o Voice acting makes me get emotioned x33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back