• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem and Kairi... Overlooked fact.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonRider1234

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................................................i was too lazy 2 read those reports......maybe ill go read them now..........wat about my second theory????????

adventchildkiori

You mean what you said about 'put thought into other people so they would free her' you mean like controlling other people to free kairi right? He controlled Riku as we know but not to free Kairi, but then again to free her from what? ansem(himself)? lol that would be confusing.

Playcell- kairi orginally lived in hollow bastion but now on destinys islands (theres more than on island there).

A

Audo

Ansem doesnt control Kairi and it has never been said that he does. He just sent her to find the keyblade he doesn't control her thoughts and actions and is no way at all like the Riku Replica.
(lol i thought this topic said Axel and Kairi )

S

Sorakicksbutt

I think this is one of the best theories I've read so far because everything else is either BHk is Tidus, Sora BHK brothers RHG is kairi BFU is riku and all that other crap that's as simple as 1,2,3 BFU is riku and RHG is kairi for the love of god and all other things if no one knew I want to walk to the bed lay down and go to sleep:)

Tengo

Well think of this... Kairi landed on Destiny Island what.. 5 years before ansem actually showed up in his brown trenchcoat? How would ansem know where she was, without somehow being in contact with her?

KeybladeKid1127

Re: Kairi Pawn Theory, Kairi and Ansem... Overlooked fact.

Tengo said:
I'm sorry if this has already been stated in a past thread, but I have not seen it before in all my months of reading this forum.

--The Kairi Pawn Theory:

I saw this the other day (At which time it was new news to me) and thought, "How come I've never seen anyone talk about this on the forums?". So I decided to make an account and voice this very (imo) overlooked fact.

Kairi was sent from hollow bastion, to the destiny islands by Ansem himself.

Kairi was a so called "experiment" conducted by ansem to find the keybearer. All the proof you need is listed below:

An exerpt from Ansems report # 11,

--"Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds."--

The person that ansem writes about is indeed kairi, if further proof is required here it is;

A quote from an interview with Tetsuya Nomura himself:

--"Question: Right then, we'd like to ask you some questions about that improved story. First, was Kairi coming to Destiny Islands fate, or was it just coincidence?

Nomura--It was both. It's not shown in this game, and it's a delicate issue whether I can call this a living setting, but anyway Kairi was sent out from Hollow Bastion by Ansem's hand. And the reason why Ansem sent her was to find the Keyblade. There was actually evidence of that in the jail at the End of the World. Ansem thought that girls who are princesses would be sure to make it to the place of the Keyblade. So Kairi coming to the place with Sora and Riku was both chance, and also fate."--

This thread might not be very important, but just the fact that Kairi was sent by ansem kinda opens some doors... Could kairi be being controlled by ansem even now? Could she be like the Riku Replica created by Vexen in CoM, just a pawn in the heartless' game to conquer the light?

Newly discovered information, not included in 1st post!

After investigating Ansems Report #11 in further detail, I noticed the following quote...

"I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment."

I belive Ansem had the Keybearers quest planned from the beginning. Sending kairi to find him, become attached, eventually leading to the emotional bond that would connect them from deep within eachothers hearts. An emotional bond strong enough to bring sora back from the darkness, hence sora returning to human form after becoming a heartless.

With this new discovery, my theory becomes much more elastic, and thus much more unlikely, but I still believe Kairi being one of the princesses of heart is more than just coincidence... it was ansems plan all along... To draw sora to hollow bastion, and create the bond that would become soras downfall; If kairi was to come under the control of ansem, as she was before coming to destiny islands.

Maybe soras quest started as an experiment for ansem, testing the true strength of a bond crafted by promise; but stemming into a battle of epic proportions.

I agree with this thoery i always thought that Kairi and Anseem were connected in someway.

Tengo

You know... this might sound dumb BUT... Ansem was the leader of his world, correct? That would make him somewhat of a king... This may sound crazy, but it could be that Kairi is his daughter? That would make her an eligible candidate to be a PRINCESS of heart.

Very very very farfetch'd theory, just though I should say it.

thecloser

he tengo that is a very good and cool theory if you ask me but wouldnt that make her a princes of darkness ? and i would like to know what happens if sora and kairi discover she is ansems daughter

Tengo

kbmaster said:
Ansem became dark shortly after he opened the door to the heart of his world. Kairi was already born at the time, so she wouldn't be dark.

There you go =)

TheManFromJapan

Hmm I like I like! Haha very nice and understandable theory!! *claps*....lol

It is very much a possibility for this to be true...lol...we'll just have to see.

Tengo

Lately I've really been feeling strong on the part of my theory that states Kairi is Ansems daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back