• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem as Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

It has been awhile since i played Kingdom Hearts, so I may be a little off...

Why was it completely necessary for Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem Seeker of Darkness) to 'take over' Riku's body? >_<

Riku77

Well it wasn't really nessacery but at the time of kh, his heart was the most powerful one I think and the most vunerable. Riku's curiousity led him to opening the door since he wanted to go to the other worlds so badly so yeah I think that's right.

Sexy Angel
Because Riku had the ability to weild a keyblade... thus being able to open the the keyhole in Hallow Bastion and Various other worlds.

funnymanhaha1000

In one of the ansem reports, it said that ansem (seeker of darkness/xehanorts nobody) cast aside his body so he could further sink into darkness. so he needed rikus body. thats why he appeared to riku looking like a spirit thingy.

RoxasSoraRikuKey

It was necessary because he needed Riku's body and soul to use the Keyblade. Think about it, someone of pure darkness trying to wield six princesses of PURE heart. ^_^ Riku was sorta like half and half. Also, he was meant to wield the keyblade in the first place, Sora was just the runner up to the Keyblade.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
It has been awhile since i played Kingdom Hearts, so I may be a little off...

Why was it completely necessary for Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem Seeker of Darkness) to 'take over' Riku's body? >_<

What Xehanort heartless left is just a heart, so he need a body and soul to complete his wish.. and riku is the one who give himself to the darkness..

Keywielder94

What Xehanort heartless left is just a heart, so he need a body and soul to complete his wish.. and riku is the one who give himself to the darkness..

took the words right out of my mouth.

Expect Riku didnt really 'give himself ' to the darkness...he just relied on it to much, thus making his heart weak so he would do anything to make iot strong agian, making it a easy target for Ansem to get inside Riku's head making him think that darkness is the only way.

xazure777x

It was because he saw how strong Riku was and his desire to be in the darkness. So thanks to someone called Malificent Ansem was put in Rikus heart to take control. But he failed when he saw that he didnt want to be evil just have power to protect his friends. Also no matter how you look at it protecting cant be seen as evil.

Last edited:

Nobody Master

The reasons above are pretty good.

It also made a bit more rivalry for Sora, as Hollow Bastion would be just too easy if this didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back