• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ansem (glowing eyes) (theori)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorablader

i don't know if this is old but could it be that ansem is the glowing eyed uknown cuse they say that the glowing eyes comes from darkness itself or something like that and remember that ansem after kh chain of memories he dissapeared into rikus dark side i don't know but i think it could be.:confused:

L

Leorina

Everyone says that DiZ is Ansem. You know, the one that's mumified with red bandages. Even KHInsider says so.

sorablader

this is what y think that maybe since ansem became half hartless then that means why the black cloack so then like the line says nobodies come from the persons who losts their hearts ansem lost his heart so then Diz is his Nobody

Box_ghost

Ansem isn't black, but he has a really nice tan. Nobody in the whole game has that tan except DiZ, Ansem, and Wakka..Not counting Arab Wakka

spoilers
DIZ IS WAKKAS DAD!
not

EM has white complexion, GEU has same complexion, Ansem&DiZ both have tan, and white hair.

So no, EM isn't Ansem or DiZ, but it's a possibility that he's GEU

sorablader

well who cares about the tan but hear this maybe ansem dosen't come as ansem himself but as an Essence of pure darknesss cuse in kh 1 he could control his dark side but now after the fight with riku came as an essence so it's a small chance that ansem is the glowing eyed unknown becuse we havent seen a finger of the GEU. so maybe he is not a man but an essence covered by a cloak

Box_ghost

unknown_boy said:
black skin, black lips, black voice! He is black not tan, ENd of discussion!

It's so obvious its a tan. And what makes you the authorithy on who's black or not? When did the NAACP say that ALL decisions go to you on if Ansem is black. ]Which by the way, his skin is brownish...BECAUSE IT'S A TAN!] I certainly don't remember Dave Chapplelle picking Ansem in the racial draft as black. let it go. I'm black, but I DON'T believe he's black. SO F-ING WHAT?

And just because you say end of descussion, then it's over? ohhhh, I'm scared. He has the power to make ppl listen to him. Stay out of my face with that crap you noob.

And Ansem is not black, he's tan. So therenessisms

Firen

i think too that diz is ansem cause in the new trailer translations diz say that he want revange

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
with diz honestly at this point idk what to believe. maybe he is connected to ansem maybe hes not but i dont think we should go by voice actors on this one i mean its possible that billy zane for some reason wanted to be a part of kh2 so they gave him another role to play if ansem is returnin or they could be connected but i dont think we should judge based on who the voice actors r

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Box_ghost said:
It's so obvious its a tan. And what makes you the authorithy on who's black or not? When did the NAACP say that ALL decisions go to you on if Ansem is black. ]Which by the way, his skin is brownish...BECAUSE IT'S A TAN!] I certainly don't remember Dave Chapplelle picking Ansem in the racial draft as black. let it go. I'm black, but I DON'T believe he's black. SO F-ING WHAT?

And just because you say end of descussion, then it's over? ohhhh, I'm scared. He has the power to make ppl listen to him. Stay out of my face with that crap you noob.

And Ansem is not black, he's tan. So therenessisms
OMFG! It is clearly that he is black you lame! You yourself said his skin was a F****** brownish color. but not because of a tan, no, when a white person gets a tan, THEY DO NOT TURN F******* BROWN! Oh yeah, and kudos on bringing in the NAACP. That was just uncalled for. Lucky i don't know where your punk ass live! Ni*** please! Okay i'm going to go before i say some stuff that probably will get me banned. By the way i'm black so. up yours! End of discussion!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back