• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem in kh2 !!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firen

108.jpg

sorry if this is posted before

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That is a screenshot from KH msot likely showing that the next scan will be about the XIII Order, or Hollow Bastion

It is not a picture of Ansem from KH2, thus, the picture prooves nothing

helios

Bronze Member
How else can i explain it better than TMM he always seems to say whatever im going to say but hes right.

Vzam

Bronze Member
um....yea hes obviously going to be in kh2...why do u need proof

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, I agree that he will msot likely be in kH2, but I'm saying that this specific picture is not a KH2 picture, adn thus it is not an official confirmation of his return

helios

Bronze Member
Who cares he is going to come back and get his @$$ whipped again this time by Sora and BHK.

Box_ghost

TheMuffinMan said:
That is a screenshot from KH msot likely showing that the next scan will be about the XIII Order, or Hollow Bastion

It is not a picture of Ansem from KH2, thus, the picture prooves nothing

Although that picture proves nothing, Ansem will return.
~
On a completely different note, TMM. My mentor purified_riku155 told me to never direspect your authoritah, but sorry, I'm afraid I have to disagree on this one.
~

You beat CoM, so you know for a fact Ansem isn't gone, just laying dormant inside of Riku. Riku said so himself

so, sorryness:(

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Meh, it's fine Box-Ghost, I do think that he is dormant inside Riku, I beleive that he will find a way to return. Though his actual self is inside Riku, I beleive that something will happen that will hmake Riku possibly lose control, maybe releasing Ansem

And Unknown_Boy, you are really trying my patience. If you don't let your god damn grudge die and get on with your life, and stop trying to insult me on various threads in which I post in, you will regret it

diogo14

unknown_boy said:
TheMuffinMan said:
this specific picture is not a KH2 picture, adn thus it is not an official confirmation of his return[/Quote/]
We can F****** see that! We don't need an idiot to tell us that

chill out! u don't have to talk to him like that! and he is talking to everyone... i f you know what he is talking about just shut up and let the others (those woh doesn't know that) get some more info!!!

zerokool

I agree it looks like a scan from KH1 when Sora and Riku finished there fight, Ansem showed up after Sora sacrificed himself to save Kairi, His hand gestures are when he explains to Donald and Goofy and Kairi about the darkness and the final door.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
We certainly need to look at something though.. everytime there's a KH1 scan it has some importance with KH2, look at the Organizatoin scan that had the KH:FM and KH:COM scan pictures beside it of the Organization.. so something about Ansem in KH2 is definatly going to happen..maybe it's refering to DiZ though..or something else Ansem wise in KH2.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
diogo14 said:
unknown_boy said:
chill out! u don't have to talk to him like that! and he is talking to everyone... i f you know what he is talking about just shut up and let the others (those woh doesn't know that) get some more info!!!
When grown folks are talking, B**** close your mouth.(ja rule diss) This is between the fairytale reject and me. Got it

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Unknown_Boy, Diogo is only a year younger than you (That is if you're really 16, tough i doubt since you act like you're 12) so how about you STFU with your god damn spaz attacks and try adn act more like him, since he seems to be more mature than you'll ever be

Stop spamming, stop trying to flame me on every thread I go on, and stop flaming other people and cursing off for no reason

This is a warning, don't piss me off any further. BACK OFF

O

Orochi Yashiro

Yeah, i just replayed the game, and that's after ansem is released, then riku comes out, sort a like a ghost, and says "NO, you won't use me for this!"

Oh, and guys calm down, don't let that human-jackass hybrid get on your nerves, muffinman

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
OMFG! LORD, GOD HELP ME. Orochi was it? DUDE, BUD OUT! MUFFIN MAN. i actually laid low from you. You know i stopped. But here your ass comes, with another comment on somthing i said, in a thread, that was posted today. SO you had it coming! And DO NOT act like your being the freaking angel. I DO NOT like it when people pull of something that they are not! So DO NOT provoke.
P.S.
If you still feel a little pissed. DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT!
everybody else. i ask you with the upmost respect and kindness to ignore are childish arguements thank you:)

Last edited:

diogo14

unknown_boy said:
When grown folks are talking, B**** close your mouth.(ja rule diss) This is between the fairytale reject and me. Got it

F**k off... who do u think i am? soemone from you own family.... ??? Man grow up... we only use those terms when we don't have more arguments... you are such a loser... and you know what i'm just gonna ignore you... "babye"

(sorry everyone)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back