• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem needs a true final form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

final form? yes or no?

• yeah, ansem needs a final form. he was robbed!

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • no, ansem doesn't need a final form.

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Ansem

Since Ansem didn't have a sweet awesome final form like xemnas did after the big airship form, I decided to make one up. Xemnas's final form was obviously the most fun to play through over and over again, and I feel that ansem was robbed of such a cool form.

In this form, Ansem has fused with his guardian and is human sized. He is faster, and has a bunch of attacks that harness the power of darkness.

hjgchjcghjcghjcghj2-1.jpg

for those of you who feel I should not have posted this in the final mix+ section, check this out: how cool would it be if ansem was a secret boss? (though impossible story-wise).

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
it really doesnt matter we might see ansem but why would he have a final form if he is completely gone it wouldnt make much sense

Awesome Ansem

I mean, a final form in kh1, because he was defeated after the airship, which did not have satisfying gameplay.

Kurxi

Wow, awesome indeed. He looks coolly evil with black amour shadow thing and heart shape in the middle

Chosenoneknuckles

If Ansem's last form was anything like your drawing then HELL YEA!

Before KH2 I always thought the Ansem we thought we KNEW was DiZ, and that'd we'd have a kickass battle with him near the endgame but your idea looks so much sweeter that I couldn't really care as to how he survived! :p

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
That'd be cool. Ansem was far too slow. After KHII it was kind of boring. =/

Awesome Ansem

If Ansem's last form was anything like your drawing then HELL YEA!

Before KH2 I always thought the Ansem we thought we KNEW was DiZ, and that'd we'd have a kickass battle with him near the endgame but your idea looks so much sweeter that I couldn't really care as to how he survived! :p

Thanks. I too used to think that diz was going to be ansem (just like I thought rufus in advent children would be sephiroth). In my opinion, kh2 would be so much cooler.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, he may or may not be able to weild the double edged soul eater. Glad you guys like the concept!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
hahaha I didnt even see the drawing on my first post guess i started typing to quick. But pretty good drawing and ton of people will say they wish that was in there but i dont know where it would fit but oh well

Apollo

Silver Member
that is good! the would have been nice if he did have final form but he was still good with out one!

shadow_of_light

well i know for a fact that i would fight that. would certainly make the final fight more interesting than what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back