• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem(yea..um...i can't kill him.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Aura

Don't use any sleights. He can block attacks like Dark Aura. If he uses a sleight use a zero card to stop it. Just attack with normally or use one of his two other moves like hitting B,B,A or B,A. Those two might work better than his normal ones.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
and make sure ur darkmode thingy is very high so u will last longer

and if u have a boogie man card it helps by reganing ur health use that and save ur mickey cards .also don't use that boogie man card to early or u r doomed

darkness eternal

yes dont use any sleights! keep your deck on your zeros and just keep blocking until your in dark form, then unleash a nonstop attacking frenzy until you lose your form, then go back to your zero's and do it again. also use oogie-boogie when hp is low and 3 mickey cards when hes charging or right after he uses a big attack. also use a zero in dark mode if he uses a special attack!

konuk

well i used only one sleight it was the Dark Firaga out use it if your close and also use it only 2 times other than that's the only way i beat him when i kept attacking

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
try to break most of his sleights to go to dark mode and save the mickey cards when he is loading. (I use this stradegy 100s of times;never fails) although you have to be patient to break the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back