• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem's lil Son

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
ansem could have a son its just that the son was said to be a character that had a minor role. if ansem does have a son then the son will probably have a big role.

btw: all of u people need to go to my wicked thread in the general discussion. pretty please wiht sugar on top lol

G

GenoX

i think this thread needs to be closed all u guys do now is just spam and talk about retarded stuff this thread was about a legitimate question or topic but now it seems to be just a joke thread or spam thread so i think this needs to be closed

Ansem/Sephy

Love Believer X is really bugging me. Anyway, on a non-spam related note, I think it's interesting, but uncertain. I have not seen the interview and don't know what to make of it. You would think Zexion would have played a larger role if he was Ansem's son. A while ago, people said Axel was Ansem's son. Now Zexion. Just because of the rumour, I like Zexion a (counts on fingers) times better, though. Also, who here hasn't heard the original one: Kairi is Ansem's daughter. Axel had Riku replica to kill Zexion (supposedly Ansem's son). It's all pretty weird. What I'm wondering is-- who is the mother?

Since Nomuru DID promise us answers, we'll have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back