• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem's Motovation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
pwn3d to the max said:
it is square they don't put much thought into there characters.. i guess he jus wants powr agian like he had and hollow bastion... also he knows everything and he is trying to press that on others

I really don't know what to say to this statement. SE is one of the little companies that put much more thought into their characters than anyone else, so either you have never played an SE game or you never understood what's really going on.

For example most of the charas have even signs of the zodiac, which are carefully chosen to fit the character of the person. Most charas develop, have an intruiging background story that fits into the mainstory line and so on ...

If you played FF7 then I ask if have ever had to play in your own mind being i a coma to reassemble you memories...

Legato_Blue

Themuffinman said:
A Princes of Heart

She's not an actual princess....she's a Princess of Heart, who are the seven maidens of the purest heart.

Sora had no idea what a princess of heart was, so he said "'Princess'...Kairi's a princess!?"

So therefore Kairi is not an actual Princess, but a maiden of the purest heart, who was deemed a Princess of Heart

yeah but i still am pretty sure its his daugter cause he calls her special in an ansem report but still shows no tru affection because he has lost his heart to darkness

Kairiissocute

ultmakeyblademan said:
yes it total a gree becuz i said the same thing in thread along time ago ur exact words and everything i believe ansem is karids duaghter
that's what i'm sayin'! it is unexpected, yes, but 99% of kingdom hearts is unexpected, too. the facts are now seeming to line up.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
This is what I think Ansem's Motivation/Intentions were. They are stated in the Reports.

I think that he felt the responsibility to learn about the darkness. Once he had an encounter with these "dark beings" being a researcher, he felt he had to figure out this mystery. He felt the need to, being the ruler of his world and all. But once he got so deep into his work, he got addicted and hooked. Like a drug. I dont believe that he started out with evil intentions, but thats clearly what he ended with (my opinion). I mean, he is trying to have every heart return to darkness. Its not his responsibility to do so. From his point of view, he saw the darkness as the Ultimate Power and hence became known as the Persuer of Darkness. He was "just a puppet of darkness" just as Leon said, and remains to be one to this day...or as far as we know. I feel like he will have some sort of redemption at the end. I hope so at least. But thats my take on it.

One thing I dont get, is that he saw the Light in Kingdom Hearts. It almost destroyed him completely. So why is he still persuing Darkness? For that reason, I think he is just becoming a bit stupid. He is in denial I guess. Yea...he spent so much time and sacrificed so much for Darkness.

Moon Pie

Lil_RiKu said:
Ansem wants to study darknesses true form aka the dark keybearer.he wants to be the darkest of dark.
good piont.. very good piont

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Something half-relevant.Billy Zane (Ansems voice actor)is here in Greece for Tytanic's newly found pieces...so U.S version's voice casting must have ended..I guess.

moogles

Ansem is in search for a more powerful darkness, he assumed that Kingdom Hearts was that darkness. He may be even more motivated to find what he's looking for now that his theories on darkness have been proven incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back