• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Answer to the "Paradox"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

Okay, sooo let me explain how it works...

YMX (or MX I forgot who said it, but...) You can't change the events that happen in time right? So there is no "Alternate timeline"

SoD didn't go back to ask YMX to turn to darkness, or anything that changed him (at all) what SoD told YMX was about the plans they had

So what happened is this: Normal timeline occurs, SoD travels back in time and tells YMX about the plans, again, normal timeline continues and everything happens

---

I might be jumping around on my points (probably not explaining it as well as I could) but let me know what you guys think

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think Ansem convinced YMX to turn to darkness, AX then became Ansem SoD and went back in time wash, rinse, and repeat.

JustSnilloc

But that brings up the issue of "changing history" and how AX came to be in the other timeline

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I think Ansem convinced YMX to turn to darkness, AX then became Ansem SoD and went back in time wash, rinse, and repeat.

Because if he didn't that would be the real paradox right?

Amazing

@loke13

Eh, I think AX's role is only the treachery that was the whole Ansem apprentices turn against him and banish him to the realm of nothingness.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I thought it was that everything up to XH's being created could not be changed, but XH went back in time and told YMX to create the organization one day so they could create the 13 darknesses needed to forge the X-Blade. But since the past couldn't be changed, it wasn't until YMX became a heartless and a nobody that he could create the organization because that was the point that XH went back in time thus that was the point that XH plans with the organization could be put into action.

So all the events after AX became a heartless and a nobody were due to the time paradox, but no event before that moment were change.

Now I may be completely wrong about this but that is just my understanding.

Zak1403

I thought it was that everything up to XH's being created could not be changed, but XH went back in time and told YMX to create the organization one day so they could create the 13 darknesses needed to forge the X-Blade. But since the past couldn't be changed, it wasn't until YMX became a heartless and a nobody that he could create the organization because that was the point that XH went back in time thus that was the point that XH plans with the organization could be put into action.

So all the events after AX became a heartless and a nobody were due to the time paradox, but no event before that moment were change.

This seems to make the most sense...
But it seems that nobody is able to explain how YMX was able to bring Ansem and Xemnas into the future... Because that would have meant they didn't get defeated by Sora and thus time was alter - which YMX explained cannot happen.
The only way this can work is if there are two different time lines - one where Ansem and Xemnas are defeated and another where they're not. That's only if the Ansem and Xemnas we see in 3D are the real deal, or just replica's or other Xehanorts?
This is the first time that the KH story has confused me - but it's partly due to a lack of information or official English translations.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This seems to make the most sense...
But it seems that nobody is able to explain how YMX was able to bring Ansem and Xemnas into the future... Because that would have meant they didn't get defeated by Sora and thus time was alter - which YMX explained cannot happen.
The only way this can work is if there are two different time lines - one where Ansem and Xemnas are defeated and another where they're not. That's only if the Ansem and Xemnas we see in 3D are the real deal, or just replica's or other Xehanorts?
This is the first time that the KH story has confused me - but it's partly due to a lack of information or official English translations.

Well in the real world scientist believe that if Time Travel is possible then the laws of the universe may have some kind of fail safe that prevents a time paradox. Perhaps the KH Universe has a fail safe as well and so when YMX took Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless out of the past, it caused 2 exact copies of XH and Xemnas to spawn as soon as the Xemnas and XH in KH3D were pulled out of the past thus preventing time from messing up.

This is probably unlikely but its an idea.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

This makes more sense.
It's funny, you can see this as ASoD manipulating Xemnas, since if MX didn't have the idea then neither would of Xemnas.
I wonder what Xemnas would of done without the idea~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back