• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti and Final Forms near opposites? and other stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynax

I don't know if this has been posted before but...

Anti and Final Forms are opposites because:
1)Anti Form Runs with 3 limbs while Final uses none
2)Anti has no keyblades, while Final has 2
3)Anti is black and Final is white
4)Anti form is prob the weakest while Final is strongest
I don't know what its supposed to mean but I found it peculiar

ok when I was fighting Xigbar I noticed whenever I changed form it was Anti, I did it at least 5 times. then like the 3rd time I fought Xigbar I got Final and then I won. is there a reason for this?

1 more thing when you change to Anti Form you reduce your chances of turning into it again, I was thinking, what if Anti Form is kinda like Sora's way to release the Darkness inside him? I mean there is a Dark line following him when he runs maybe thats actually darkness leaking out of his heart and soul. now when you change to Valor, Wisdom, and Master Forms it increases the chances of becoming Anti which leads me to believe that when you change into those forms the darkness in Sora's heart grows and I really have no Idea why. But with Final Form I beleive that it actually destroys the darkness inside his heart not releases or anything like that because when you change to Final in reduces Anti chance by a lot
I just thought I might share this with you to see what you have to say

ultima238

very intresting and it makes a lot of sense since sora beecame a heartless in kh and that could be his way of not letting the darkness into his heart and making him a heartless probably

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Good experiment. But I never really compared those two together anyway. But maybe there is a reason why it was made this way.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Anti Form is not the weakest. It's probably stronger than all forms except Master, but it takes 50% more damage.

Anti looks quite a lot like a Heartless, but like when you turned into a Heartless in Hollow Bastion, Sora keeps his free will.

I don't exactly know what Final is. Since it happens after Sora's inner battle with Roxas ends, it's open to speculation. It's a pity Jiminy's Journal did not include the forms.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Actually...

Anti-form is one of the most powerful drive forms, if used correctly. It can dodge a lot of attacks, and do massive damage with its' long combos.

Anti-form is a drive form using the power of the darkness. However, Final is not necessarily light. Final can be Twilight or Keyblade. Final is the keyblade's "true" power (according to the mirrors in the wardrobe room of yen sid's tower) But it can be Twilight because Roxas slightly is Sora's "Dark side" in a sense, and since you get it after the interaction of Roxas and Sora in TWTNW, that could be theorized as a full fusion of Sora & Roxas in drive form.

Personally, I like Anti-form more than Final.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Same here. In my fight against Xigbar, Anti was so fast, Xigbar couldn't get a single bullet through. You could head all the clinks of the bullets blocked.

One-Winged-Angel

Well assuming that Sora has the Keyblade of light, and the description the game gives Final Form says that it unleashes the keyblades true power you can put two and two together. This is most likely irrelevant, but have you noticed that while your in final form and your moving around the keyblades sort of look like wings how they're positioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back