• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorasgal2

is there some sort of way to stop urself from turning into anti-form. i'm trying to level up my forms and then i turn into anti-form and it wastes my drive gauge and im not happy bout it.:mad:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Do you have Final Form yet? If so, I recommend you transform into it when you are leveling up. It decreases your chances of going into Anti Form by quite a bit. If not, I can't really say anything. Just don't go into your forms a lot at a time, and try to balance when you do.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
TheKH2Kid said:
Do you have Final Form yet? If so, I recommend you transform into it when you are leveling up. It decreases your chances of going into Anti Form by quite a bit. If not, I can't really say anything. Just don't go into your forms a lot at a time, and try to balance when you do.
thats right.u can also just go into final form then go into a save point and go to world map.it gives u full drive bars and u return to normal with the chance of tunring anti less.i just keep doing that

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Anti-Form occurs after using forms a lot. It can be very random, but going in to any form except for Final Form will raise the chance. Also fighting an organization member will raise the chance by a lot.

Dr. Stoopid

luckysora said:
WHAT ANIT WAS A COOL FORM!!!! why do you hate dark sora;-;

Cuz it wastes your whole guage and you can't use any of the guage refilling techniques since it goes away when you move to another screen. frustrating when you want to level up the forms. And sure it's cool but it's weak as hell.

P

Phantom Blader

You can't really stop the Anti form. It just comes out when you change into a form. Next time when you go Anti form, try and do it at Holloween Town. Because as you know, Sora has a little pumkin on his head, when he goes Anti form, the little thing changes into a Shadow Heartless.

Oathkeeperz

Website
oathkeeper.wordpress.com
Many people hate anti form cuz:
- You can't revert.
- No Magik.
- You can't use items.
- Can't open Start menu.
- Uses up all your gauge.
- No matter even if you are in that form then go to the map it turns 0.
- No power enhance (No Keybldes)
- No defence Enhance (No Armor)

To stop it from occuring turn into a form before you go into battle.

Soraroxrikusux05

yeah as many ppl have said final form is the key to avoiding anti form because it negates 10 anti points and you can never become anti form when driving into final

Pyro

how can u even turn into anti form when u get final? after i lv up final to max then started on the other forms i still didn't transform into anti form. until now i just thought that anti form was limited until u got final.

Awards
I've turned into anti-form several times, though never in halloween town to see the different mask.

I've got the guide, and it says that for every heartless you beat the odds of transforming to anti gets greater. Leaving a world sets it to 0, transforming to final subtracts 10 points from the anti-gauge. I think it's 15 points to turn into anti, not sure though cause I don't have my guide with me.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
NobodyImportant said:
I've turned into anti-form several times, though never in halloween town to see the different mask.

I've got the guide, and it says that for every heartless you beat the odds of transforming to anti gets greater. Leaving a world sets it to 0, transforming to final subtracts 10 points from the anti-gauge. I think it's 15 points to turn into anti, not sure though cause I don't have my guide with me.
The mask is cool. Sora has a third eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back