• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

any "best" way to get final form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastlyKillaKreg

been trying.... is it entirely random, or is there any way to make it so you will get final when going into a drive?

FiNaLsKyE

well, when in the world that never was, after fighting xigbar... you basically have a 25 percent chance, and everytime it doesnt happen. it goes up by 25... so just drive a lot in the world that never was. youll get it eventually. It will get to 100%. so just keep trying.

FiNaLsKyE

inner... uh. are you sure? because I got info from the guide. My friend has it, he showed me, and I just relayed that info.

Edit: lol... sorry, my mistake on the xigbar thing.

FiNaLsKyE

lol. just keep using drives a lot in twtnw, you will get it dont worry.

geniusx

Website
www.xanga.com
this is a really easy way to get it: watch the fight @ memory's skyscraper, then go back to the alley to between. it has to be in battle, so go out to fragment crossing and drive. if you're not in final form, go back to alley to between's save point and jump to the world map. continue until you get final form. a good thing that i utilized was the fact that the alley to between was a "conversation pit" where you have no party and your drive bar resets if you go in in drive mode. i just stepped out, drove, came back, and repeated a whole lot until i got it. i don't know when alley to between stops being a conversation pit, but it does, so do it right after memory's skyscraper. this whole process took about 5 minutes to complete (mostly due to the fact that i didn't activate a battle until the last 2-3 times i tried).

FiNaLsKyE

Violent... you cannot get final... in the colliseum... are you um... not very smart? lol

axan

for me even after driving for about 20 time in the world that never was
I try it in other world wile leveling the other form

el enano

just go to the cerberus cup where you can transform alot. thats how i got it

dark malificent

heres what u do
drive while fighting luxord or saix and u should get it.
or heres a way to get it while leveling up your valor form

go to the ally between and go out of it to the other ally, there is alot of heartless so drive and if you go into valor just keep fighting and if you run out of drive use curaga and sit down and relax while u get smashed by heartless so the drive goes up and your off yay.

also i got my final form in the potc world

FiNaLsKyE

dark malificent, you shouldnt even be showing your face here after what you did with the whole destiny mode controversy. Leave this forum now.

theinversekey

FiNaLsKyE said:
Violent... you cannot get final... in the colliseum... are you um... not very smart? lol

actually i know for a fact that you can cause that is what i did and it worked really well for me because i got final about the third time a went into a drive form!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back