• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone being a KH character for holloween?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuna:)

For U.S residents and others who celebrate Holloween...

I'm just curious but, who's going to be a KH char. for Holloween?:confused:

Moon Pie

i was sora last year, this year i will be leon.... i already have a gunblade cumtomly made, and i still have a custom keyblade from last year.... i have long hair and blue eyes so i kinda look like them...... i would send pics, but i dont have a digi cam
:)

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Moon Pie said:
i was sora last year, this year i will be leon.... i already have a gunblade cumtomly made, and i still have a custom keyblade from last year.... i have long hair and blue eyes so i kinda look like them...... i would send pics, but i dont have a digi cam
:)
how in the world would u be sora?! did u make ur own costume???

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I'm being Aerith. My costume can go either way, as KH Aerith or FFVII:AC Aeris. Here's a picture of me wearing the little red denim jacket and the black cord necklace (all I have as of yet, plus the boots):

97837c84c3d432c1915c86b0d8b67b1a2004585.jpg

Next, I'm planning on cosplaying as Namine for the KH2 release. I'm going to GameStop wearing a white sundress, sandals, and carrying my sketchbook with me. If anyone recognizes the significance, I'll be VERY happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back