• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else excited that Sephiroth will have 1 if not more video scenes in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sito5

Personally I think Sephiroth is the greatest FF character evah, so I'm really excited they made him look kewler and gave him some actual lines!

Sephiroth_-_Kingdom_Hearts_II_Magazine_scan.jpg

Sito5

well they havn't officially said that lance is doing Sephiroth's voice this time around, so we can always hope for the best

KratosAurion

The Japanese voice actor is really good for the essence of Sephiroth. Im glad that they used the same one from AC. And if anyone lieks Inuyasha particularly, the same voice actor is the guy who does the Japanese voice of Naraku!! ^_^

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Nope, Im pretty much bored with Sephiroth and Cloud...

They had their time, now its time to move on... Im starting to hate them if Nomura isnt careful with the playtime they get... They could just call it "Kingdom Hearts 2 and Cloud"

skilled keyblada

its kool i neva played any ff so iv never heard his voice except him attck in kh so im lokin forward too it.

come join groups.msn.com/khunderground

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Me: The guy who does Narakus voice is doing sephs in Japan?
*Inuyasha perks up
Inuyasha: Naraku?!? Where?!?
Me: Hes not actualy here Inuyasha, anyway which Nsync guy is doing the american voice?
Shadow: Of course, I like Crush 40, but not Nsync
Inuyasha: Japenese music is all I'm into.
Me: Guys, thats not what we are even talking about, the guy doing the voice of Sephiroth is being done by an Nsync member.
Inuyasha: Oh. We thought you were talking about music you listen to
Me: Well, if you guys would actually pay attention and not be obsessed with your violent movies, then you would know what ppl are talking about.
Shadow: Did you say something?
Inuyasha: Wanna go watch a violent movie Shadow?
Shadow: Sure
*Both run off
Me: See what I have to put up with everyday?!?..................so which guy is doing the voice?

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
well i hope lance does come back and does sephiroth's voice i really liked in kh1 even though he only did battle cries . it would great 2 see how evil he could sound

kh2luva

let me tell you this:lvl up to 100 and the nfight him,he attacks you nonstop!

OathkeeperSora

FF7 was a great game and seph is cool. I cant wait for advent children to come out. (another part of FF7)

fiendnuggets

yeah Im glad Sephiroth will be making another appearence in KH2. He has always been one of my favorite FF characters.

imasecretadmirer

i was never really a big fan of sephiroth, he was a little...overrated. and on the voice actor issue, id rather they bring back lance bass than have someone else do it simply for continuity, then again, all he did for kh1 was grunt a whole lot....oooohhh, thinkin about an n'syncer grunting makes me kringe

slimjim

New2Ya needs to learn that the best final fantasy character is Cloud and that Sephiroth is the baddest ass enemy ever. You cant get enough of cloud and ffVII since they might be remaking it for the PS3.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
KratosAurion said:
The Japanese voice actor is really good for the essence of Sephiroth. Im glad that they used the same one from AC. And if anyone lieks Inuyasha particularly, the same voice actor is the guy who does the Japanese voice of Naraku!! ^_^

I think David Kaye (Sesshomaru's Dubbed Voice Actor) would be a better choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back