• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone ever wonder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
1keyblade said:
But how is that possible? The drive meter is there but how will sora make room in his mouth for 2 keyblades?

They might let him swicth between being human Sora and Lion Sora.But don't ask this question again we just got the scans yesterday!

moogles

I have no idea how he will fuse but if he can it probably won't bring about dual wielding keyblades.

Yoda_Mickey

Wait... so he'll be carrying it in his mouth? I hardly tell, due to how small that part of the scan was... it wasn't the best quality either. Yeah that's a good question... I wonder the same thing about the Little Mermaid, Steamboat Willy, and Nightmare before christmas worlds.....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Sora's Domain seem to think so Click

And if you people didn't realize, the Drive bar is what is used to do reaction commads <_<

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Yoda_Mickey said:
Wait... so he'll be carrying it in his mouth? I hardly tell, due to how small that part of the scan was... it wasn't the best quality either. Yeah that's a good question... I wonder the same thing about the Little Mermaid, Steamboat Willy, and Nightmare before christmas worlds.....

Are you retarded!?!How else would he carry it!?!And the name of those worlds are Atlantica,Timeless River,and Halloween Town/Christmas Town!

And the drive bar is used to do Fusions!Not reaction combos!FUSIONS!!!

Last edited:

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
Themuffinman said:
Sora's Domain seem to think so Click

And if you people didn't realize, the Drive bar is what is used to do reaction commads <_<
And since when are we supposed to believe an unofficial news site? >_> I wouldn't bet my money on anything that doesn't come from Square Enix or Disney.

'sides, I don't care what anyone else thinks, but I'd rather take my information from anyone else but the guy who runs Sora's Domain. He's a jerk, and I tend to disbelieve jerks... just the same as I tend to disbelieve infomation that's been so badly misspelled that I can hardly read it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The other side said:
And the drive bar is used to do Fusions!Not reaction combos!FUSIONS!!!

Joke's on your, reject, because the Drive bar is used to do both fusions and reactions commands, so how about you shut the f**k up? Yeah, that'd be great, thanks, go to hell >_>

And since when are we supposed to believe an unofficial news site? >_> I wouldn't bet my money on anything that doesn't come from Square Enix or Disney.

Since when did I say that we should all beleive them, or that it was confirmed? How aobut you go back and read what I said >_>

Even better, I'll just quote myself

Sora's Domain seem to think so

Hmmm....did I say 'D00D, UR SO RE-TAH-DED, SORAZ DOHMAYN SED DAT DUH FYUSIONS STILL HAPUN, U NEED GLAESES F00L!1!ONEONE!!"?

No, I said "Sora's Domain seems to think so"

Last edited:

coolazice7

I think that if there is a fusion in the Lion King world, Sora could put one keyblade in his mouth and the other one could be weilded with his tail. I mean who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back