• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone here play this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent-Wings

Does anyone here play the game Gunz the Duel on the ijji portal? Aka NAGunz.
If not and you want to check it out go here: www.gunzonline.com
My in-game name is Xerxes-spawN, add me if you want, the more the merrier I guess.

Silent-Wings

Really? It seems everything becomes boring these days, for example, I used to play Maple Story until I realized that all you do is smash the ctrl button really...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD I got really addicted to maple story. Its only fun if you have people to play with.

Hybrid Unknown

I have tried to donwload it from there, but I am having problems with it. I have played this before many times and it is a very addicting game. I have gotten to level 45, thats as I got, but if I could get this to owkr again I would definately play again.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I played Gunz for a very short time. I am very picky when it comes to graphics. Gunz the Duel did not meet my expectations.

It's an okay game, I suppose.

Silent-Wings

I have tried to donwload it from there, but I am having problems with it. I have played this before many times and it is a very addicting game. I have gotten to level 45, thats as I got, but if I could get this to owkr again I would definately play again.

What exactly was wrong with it? I always thought NAGunz was flawless compared to IGunz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back