• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone know any good Anime?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wevvy

Soul Eater.

Action. Comedy. Made by Square-Enix. What more can you ask for? <3

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Right now Im into anything. Just finished watching "Eureka Seven" and "Darker than Black" and I thought both were good. Basically I enjoy any Anime XD

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Ah, you must be relatively new to anime then. I myself was like that for the majority of my life but then I found out that I have preferences.

Well, that being said, here are a few that I'd reccomend.

Welcome to the NHK
SisXKiss(it's a strange yet funny one that has actually happened for many kids.)
Girls' Bravo
Serial Experiments Lain
Wolf's Rain
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Those are the ones that I'd reccomend at the moment. Word of warnin' with Serial Experiments Lain. You will not likely understand it the first time you watch it. I've seen it three times and still have a somewhat tought time with some parts. But all-in-all I got it the first time. Well, have fun with them cuz they's all good and most, if not all, are classics that you HAVE to see.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Actually Iv'e been watching Anime since I was Seven.

I have seen two of those series, Wolf's Rain and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and I enjoyed both of them aswell. I just Haven't found any Anime I don't like, at least not yet.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Ive Seen Cowboy Bebop, Naruto, Samurai Champloo and Evangelion. Im going to look at the other one's and that should keep me happy for a while. Thanks All XD

C

Charlie

Beck
Black Lagoon

Not to mention that the music from each is fucking incredible.

Then, random throw in -
Tenchi Muyo

90's Toonami baby.
I adore it.

Lefolane

xxxHolic
Blood+
Ouran High School Host Club << This one will make you blush all along watching it. I guarantee ;DD It's good for your health, anyway, when blood was being pumped up to your cheeks XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back