• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone know that song from KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PureHeart

It's the song that starts all slow and it's only piano and with some ahh-ing voices. And then like a minute later some electric guitar or something starts, and then the song is now all fast and action-sequence like! It's like the one that plays on new KH2 videos and stuff and DeepDive. Anyone know the name of the song? I love it. It's sooo cool. Gets me so hyped about the game EVERYTIME! It's also on the japanese Square-Enix Kingdom Hearts II website.

BHK Owns

yea i konw exactly what song your talking about..im pretty sure theres no name or ive never heard of a name for it...ive never even seen anyone say anthing about it untill now...but it does kick ass..and hopefully maybe someone knows of its name and whatnot

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Is it the theme song? It might be "Passion". Then again, I've never heard Passion.

helios

Bronze Member
have you now i want to hear it is it in japanese still or has she made the english version yet i must have that song.

BHK Owns

jgamk;m;a, passion is NOT out yet this song were talking about isint passion

iforgot

OO now i know what song your talking about it was in the KH2 demo vid gotcha sorry!

arn't my sigs awsome?

DJFirewolf

I'm surprised no one knew what PureHeart was talking about.
The song's called Another Side and was featured on the Final Mix-Additional Tracks CD.

T

The_Superior2345

was it that song they played in the backround of the jump festa trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back