• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone know where I can find these?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingering Night

Alright so I'm looking for some decent BbS merchandise, and pretty much everything I found wasn't exactly up to par. Until I found these:

There small little trinkets, but I like them well enough. Thing is, I have no idea where to get them. The website that I got the pic from doesn't list the source. So if any of you guys have any clue as where to find one of these, please let me know.

Oh and if this belongs in the creative media section or elsewhere, feel free to move to it's appropriate locale.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
i cant see the pic, but my best guess is either Square-Enix Shop or Hot Topic.

if worse comes to worse, try Amazon.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Alright so I'm looking for some decent BbS merchandise, and pretty much everything I found wasn't exactly up to par. Until I found these:

You don't put the name of the image as it is on your PC. Upload it to a site like ImageShack and then give us the link it returns, so we know what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back