• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
*sigh* Unfortunately, not that I know of. When we first transfered over to here Deven had put up a link to the old forums because he knew that there were fanfics and fanart and other interesting topics that could just be copied and pasted over to here.

Next time I would write your story into a word document BEFORE posting it here, so that way if something goes skippy you can simply bring up the Word Document again and try again. Or if we do get another transfer, you won't have to worry about losing it.

Now I'm not saying you should save all your posts, those are...worthless. I'd just do this to certain stories you write.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
No, unfortunately not. *If* there was such a link, then I'm pretty sure Deven/TM/someone else would've posted it here. I did get a link to the mainpage of the old forums a while ago, but you couldn't enter the topics, so that link wasn't of any use either.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Ooh, that's not good. That's when you make sure you have more than one copy of it, even if it is in actual handwriting. The story I've written is in about three, no, four different places on my cpu and is also in a rough draft form in a binder in my room..-.- Not to mention it's saved on two disks.

So yeah, if it's important, keep it on mulitple spots and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back