• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anything in Kingdom Hearts creep you out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
i know this might be a stupid thread but was anyone else a little creeped out when you were in Halloween town and summoned Bambi. I know that i was alittle b/c it was a vampire in a field of sunny flowers PETTING A BABY DEER. It may just be me. I know this is kind of stupid but if you have anything else that bothers and or creeps you out in the game what was it?

Mighty_Joe_Z

omg....lol....bo dizzle, ur right....................

donald in the form of an octapus....that gave me nightmares....lol

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i used to get freaked out for some reason whenever i got K.O.'d. that image of Sora floating and almost convulsing with his heart floating above him...eesh.

and Sora's eyes opening wide and fearful when he's being swallowed by the darkness after Dive to the Heart are enough to scare anyone! they're too big and freakish and blue. =b

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I was totally freaked when I was versing Stealth Sneak in Deep Jungle. First of all, I wasn't paying attention in the opening scene, so I didn't know what was going on and didn't know what I was looking for. Then, I was just creeped out for about a month. But I got over it. Stupid, I know. :D

leonrocks

i got creeped out at the shark in Atlatica it wouldnt die then it comes up behind you bites you and scares the crap out of you...?

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Mine's going to sound weird...

Anyways, I hate End of The World. Its too quiet. Like its all creepy music like that opera stuff and its all quiet and it scares the crap out of me when a heartless appears. I actually avoid End of the World...its too creepy man..And especially when you revisit the room where the Gargoyle was and its really quiet. The wall is all black and swirly...*shudders* creepy dude...I get creeped out easily

Krono

Website
teamrocket.deviantart.com
Ursula creeps me out. So does the music in Hollow Bastion. It seriously freaks me out. And being in places like the Secret Place on the Destiny Islands, and the place in Hollow Bastion with all the walls Beast knocks down. I can never find my way back out.

And this is going to sound really really really stupid but I have to say it, Jiminy Cricket lives in your pants. In CoM he's always popping out of your pants and stuff. It's weird.

leonheart18

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
I don't know that if it would be considered being freaked out. Whenever I faced a really large boss like Chernaborg, I would be thinking, "Oh crap, he's gonna take a few tries to beat". Suprisingly beat him the first time around.

P

Prince_of_Light

i agree with soul eater, quiet gloomy music does get to you. there were a few things that freaked me out. For one, seeing sora stab himself with the heart unlocker made me twitch. Two, seeing jiminy cricket hopping out of your pants (thx to Krono. i never even thought about that, but now it doesnt sound right.) Three, fighting Ansem, because i think i will die if i dont reach level 100. and finally, four the friggin shark!! you cant even hear the thing come up to you from behing and all of a sudden donald and goofy start screamin.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
One thing that creeped me out was in the End of the world. It's when Behemoth jumped at me and i was facing the wall when he did. I got so scared and creeped out I throw the controller halfway across the room :D
Hey, i just didn't know he was there.....

LIAR LIAR

leonrocks said:
yes and soras voice is haley joel osment that is kinda wierd he sounds like.....A LITTLE FREAKING GIRL
it wouldn't surprise me if his voice was played by a girl in Japan. They do that sometimes. he might be too old though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back