• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anything in Kingdom Hearts creep you out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keepfarming

at the very beggining the first time i played it during the awakening the boss , um is it darkside? i cant remember the name but the one u fight on destiny islands, that scared me so badly! also the shark and the hollow bastien music feaked me out....that music makes you feel like something will jump out at you at any moment!:eek:

No.6

Website
www.geocities.com
The things that creep me out: Lance being Sephiroth, Ursula, Destiny Island getting screwed over (in the beginning and end of the game), and End of the World's physical appearance.

The one place that gets me the most is the sunken ship area in Atlantica. I've always had problems with big, empty foggy areas underwater.

Call me crazy, but I love End of the World's music and battle music.

shadowkiller

The First time I played, in Destiny Islands, when you go into the secret place to get a mushroom, and Ansem comes out. I was scared so bad, I'm all, "Holy F*ckin Sh*t!" I was scared.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
lol. that hallowwen town bambi thing sounds funny.. but the only thing that scared me was the final boss fight wit ansem..i statred shivering and everything..i was soo abaosbed..the background music gave me chills....>.< oooo......oh also end of the owrld was a creepy place..gave me chills too.....:D
oh! the friendlyness between sora and riku was creepy...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Erm, the part where I can't beat Ansem. Man, sometimes he's scary. It's like your about to defeat him but then it's ugh! Your heart comes out and when I'm about to defeat Riku (the second time). Man, it's like 'Whoa, it's like he almost took out my heart' but not really. I can't. I also don't like it when that hooded figure talked to Sora in the Secret Place. Was that Ansem? So yeah, his voice creeped me out and it's sad that he had to appear!

the_paper

what scared me? i don't know. i think at the end when i was figting ansem. then you had to fight another boss then another then another. fighting him 4 times? GOSH i was freaking out saying. dang it i ain't gonna beat this guy then boom i beat him. THEN ANOTHER ONE CAME. scary that you get that far in the game THEN DIE!

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
I was playing at night and I talked to Tinker Bell in the ship's cabin, and it sent me to the Clock Tower. It showed Sora flying around the Clock Tower and then Phantom pulled up right next to him. That scared the crap out of me! Then he killed Donald and Peter instantly, which scared the crap out of me even more. Then I died, and I said some stuff that's not appropriate for these forums.

She Who Knows

Website
www.xanga.com
One time I got on the roof of that weird thingy that cid stands near and I turned off the highjump thingy so Donald & Goofy couldn't follow me ::made a game out of outrunning themXD:: and I put it on first person view looked at the sky for awhile turned around and BAM Donald was in my faceXD Scared the crap out of me.

Also the whinnie the pooh place in End of The World...it's just so quiet and emtpy
And lastly that weird place with the machine and parts of the walls that look like there sinking into a red and black mixy voidy thingy

Last edited:

LIAR LIAR

I think I posted this in another thread but,

At the very beginning whne you first meet donald and goofy, In the first distrect of Traverse Town, Leon and everyone are by the sets of tables and chairs, so i went to talk to Leon and he was like "You have to help find the dalamtians!" *head in hands*

I was laughing at that for a while. Shouldn't Aerith be saying that or something? (>_<)

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Oogie Boogie creeped me out. I was afraid of him when I saw the movie when I was little and I still am damn it! >< I don't know why but being inside Monstro creeped me out a little too.

~Fantasy Angel

chasingdusk

Oh god, I'll never forget this...I was playing the game for the first time and it was like 1 am and the cutscene came on where Sora sees Kairi standing at the door in the secret place and she turns to him and says his name and then stumbles toward him with these really,really, wide pale, dead blue eyes! She was so freaky!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Let's see...

When that huge shark bursts through the ship's wall
Halloween Town's eerie music
Hollow Bastion's eerie music
When Sora pet Bambi in Holloween town

KatChanSan

Okay..Well, the thing that made me and my mum who was using the computer near me jump, was when the behemoth appeared out of no where in the place before the final rest stop. I was like, "Holy crap, I didn't see that coming!" and my mum looked at me shaking, agreeing. Then I laughed at her for being scared...

Person who was outrunning Donald and Goofy..I almost woke up my grandfather laughing at that! That's just funnny!

Hm...What also scared me was fighting the Darkside the first time, because I thought it would be uber strong because of how huge it was... I also was scared when the heartless came on Destiny Islands, and you couldn't kill them with the wooden sword. I was like, "What the heck!? They won't die!!" and I thought I was just missing them because I couldn't see well, so I went to the waterfall where it was lighter, and still couldn't beat them. I died ten times before I asked my friend online for help.. And she told me to find Riku..(A sort of friend of mine at school had this problem too, and even after I told him how to get to Riku, he still said he couldn't get to him because he couldn't kill the heartless...)

Yuffie scared me, too. She's just too happy and her skimpy clothes scare me, too o_O. And she was so annoying to beat when you fought her in tourniments...

The fact that Sephy's voice was Lance Bass scared me, mostly because Lance's eyes always scared the hell out of me.. But now he's sort of hot.. (I used to love NSYNC, so sue me >.< Someone shoot me, though, because I liked Justin best..*dies*)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Yeh, Peter Pan's weird rooster crow voice, that was so freaky. Also the fact that Sephiroth, the ultimatum of all bosses was voiced by a member of a boyband, but at least it wasn't someone from Westlife!!!

Another freaky thing was how Sora could use fire spell with a wooden sword (@ Hollow Bastion) that was kinda weird as you thought, "why didn't the sword burn"

That Boi Leek

What scared me was Hollow Bastion with those clouds...cuz I don't lik heights that much....so I use scare my self by walking on tha rail but never fell off...intill this one time a wyvern knocked me off and that made me tight and I should hav glided bac on a lower platform but I wasn't thinkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back