• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Apprentice Xehanort's Memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Nomura just messed it up completely and had to retcon sht

If you read KH1 Ansem Reports it says how Xehanort had no idea how he opened the door to the heart of Radiant Garden. He said "it didn't appear to be locked so I opened it"
and he was still so interested in the keyblade and what it truly is by the end of the ansem reports...and yet in KH:3D flashback Xehanort summons his keyblade and stabs Braig, so wtf?

Yeah..just retconned. Oh Nomura...

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

If you read KH1 Ansem Reports it says how Xehanort had no idea how he opened the door to the heart of Radiant Garden. He said "it didn't appear to be locked so I opened it"
and he was still so interested in the keyblade and what it truly is by the end of the ansem reports...and yet in KH:3D flashback Xehanort summons his keyblade and stabs Braig, so wtf?

No, he didn't. He just changed it around to suit the story's need. I'm sure any story-teller would do that to suit it better.

Korai

Awards
No, he didn't. He just changed it around to suit the story's need. I'm sure any story-teller would do that to suit it better.
isnt that what retcon means? To take back something and change it either slightly or completely?

but it might not be retconned at all. it could be that all of those reports were written before he regained all his memories.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
isnt that what retcon means? To take back something and change it either slightly or completely?

but it might not be retconned at all. it could be that all of those reports were written before he regained all his memories.

Right, that's what I was trying to say.. Thanks!

Although, only Noruma would know what's going on inside that mind and heart of Apprentice Xehanort.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Right, that's what I was trying to say.. Thanks!

Although, only Noruma would know what's going on inside that mind and heart of Apprentice Xehanort.
Or maybe he doesn't know. O.O Maybe he's learning about AX just as we are. Ever thought of that?

lol, I kid.

Gram

Banned
Awards

To be fair, we dont know when he regained memories nor do we know if he regained all of MX or fragments of Terras, MX's and most likely Eraqus'.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
These are all such interesting points...I wonder if old MX will remember what transpired. Their memories must have seriously HUGE gaps in them. I wonder how many times Xehanort has had smaller gatherings to get a head count...We all know that old MX is the one pulling the strings; the others simply follow his decisions, because he's THEM. But do they all want the same thing? Truly?

Gram

Banned
Awards
These are all such interesting points...I wonder if old MX will remember what transpired. Their memories must have seriously HUGE gaps in them. I wonder how many times Xehanort has had smaller gatherings to get a head count...We all know that old MX is the one pulling the strings; the others simply follow his decisions, because he's THEM. But do they all want the same thing? Truly?

I dont doubt they all want the same thing it's that very reason that I could see a few trying to usurp him.

Korai

Awards
I almost feel like YX will be kidnapped in KH3 by the GoL. In DDD, he said "my appointed path is now etched into my heart, which will first lead me to seek the outside world." Maybe the GoL will undo this and he will become an ally against the other Xehanorts. This probably wont happen, but I think it would be a pretty cool plot twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back