• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua in kh3 theroy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

is xion aqua's nobody?

• yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomkeycoder

Somewhere soooo cool...you cant find it on Google
i have read that xion was created in the room of awakening. if this is true then, could it be that at the end of days she goes to the room of awakening, returns to her somebody and, comes in kh3 as aqua. Since in KH2:fm+ there was a cutscene where xemnas goes into the room of sleep, and aqua's armor is on the ground. what do you guys think?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It is unkown exactly where Xion was born but, it is in a white consealed room. Located in Castle Oblivion. Sound like the Room of Awakening to me. It's possible that Xion is Aqua's nobody but, it wouldn't be the easiest thing to explain.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hmm... You don't have an incredibly strong back up there, but then again, with something like this, it is a bit difficult considering there isn't overly much information to use. And plus, could you show us where you read that? I don't recall it at all

Muse

you look atrocious
Where's your proof that Xion is Aqua's Nobody? =/

Muse

you look atrocious
No, towards the original poster. Attention whore. ILU. <3

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
iv heard that she awoke in the special room of castle oblivion too, but iuno it might have been the room of awakening..
maybe xemy needed aqua for soemthing and turned someone into a nobody or like did an experiment to make xion.. but using xion with like aqua's body or like..iuno maybe not though..lol.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
A Kingdom Hearts 3 has been all but, hinted at. Nomura said that all three games will tie into a new game. Which will be Kingdm Hearts three. The only real question is what will it's name be.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Where has it said anything sbout Xion being bborn in the RoA?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
In the recent scans, they talk about the hidden room in CO, and right afterwards about the place Xion was born in. People like to connect the two and throw in a spoon of speculation about the hidden room in CO being the RoA.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I think it would make sense though. Xigbar said that Xemnas beleives the Rom of Awakening to be in Castle Oblivion. Xemnas never found it atleast, from what we know. Xion has been said to be born in a concealed white room. Where namine is. That all but, leads to the Room of Awakening. It doesn't make much sense how she even got out. Oh, and Aqua's armor being in the Room ofAwakening and, Xion looking like Aqua being in The Room of Sleep. It seems possible to me.

HeinChaosKnight

if xion is aqua's nobody it could explain why xion talks about in the video about memories about someone, most likely she remember ven from aqua's memories when she looks at roxas, but its just a hunch to me, it would make sense if it was true

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"How can two people be the same", being one of the possible translations to some of what Xion's saying. Some think she's talking about herself and Kairi, but another possibility would be that she's talking about Aqua's Memories in her, or alternatively, Ven's Memories that somehow got out from Roxas, making for her to see the resemblance between Ven and Roxas.
Hence the question - how could Roxas and Ven be so much alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back