• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AR codes for FM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
ppl just want to expand their playtime by using them
for example playing antiform with donald and goofy and using reaction commands. or making roxas use gennie, or playing as jack u get my drift?

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
yeh i know what ur talkin' bout mc-eddy I think its a bit soon 2 b talkin about AR codes: I am unsure if the've released AR-MAX codes 4 EU/PAL KH2 yet i have ONE code for KH2 ARMAX and i think its all Sora weapons CodeJunkies.com don't have the codes listed on thier EU site yet,as of a month ago, so i had 2 get the codes from a german website!

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
You use a cheat disc, in this case Action Replay. And cheating ruins the game!

Paddi

Although I've never been a user of cheats, I can understand while some find joy doing so. As someone pointed out, it can expand a game greatly, thereby increasing the value factor!

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
you should at least wait till youve beaten the game. then if you must...go ahead...hackers...you disgust me...

yeah i have beaten the game but not like 100% more like 80. u no without the gummi mission nor completing the mini game and the missions. like in atlantica. so i use the codes to give me another look .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xadenEsB0_Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJS-1upNXE4

this guy knows kh2 a bit too much! ask me for other codes listed in the videos.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
i beat the game 100 % with no codes. why? cause it is more fun that way. it took a while but none the less, i did it. alot of people on this forum complain on how hard kh2 wasnt, if it is so so easy, why do ynu want codes to make it easier? i ll say it agian...hackers disgust me.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
i beat the game 100 % with no codes. why? cause it is more fun that way. it took a while but none the less, i did it. alot of people on this forum complain on how hard kh2 wasnt, if it is so so easy, why do ynu want codes to make it easier? i ll say it agian...hackers disgust me.

well i didnt use codes to get into hades' cup thats for sure! i got an ez method to level up faster for the drives and the summons. like for example when u get a new form, work on it till u mxd it out, then work on the past forms till u mxd them out too.
for the summons, use peter pan's limit neverland a lot!
the others are just useless.
now its not that the game is hard (well kinda) but its just so frigging long like with the missions and stuff. now theres no codes for 100% game so i only use the codes to make sora look or act different. did u no that save the king from kh1 is bk? on the menu says that its a powerful and a familiar shield. thats the strongest shield in the game.
kh1 save the queen looks like it was attacked by a color pallet lol.
am acctualy making a vid that shows the extra weapons that SE included, why? because the extra weapons include descriptions

Legato2471

you should at least wait till youve beaten the game. then if you must...go ahead...hackers...you disgust me...

First off, relax it's just a game there's no reason to be disgusted with people who cheat. Honostly there are worse things in the world so just get over it.

As for whether the codes will work or not it all depends. If new code is added in at segments of the game where the cheats come from they won't but if the code added to FM is just sorta slapped on to the end and looped back to certain parts of the game they might but at this point there's no way to know until the game is out.

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
do u think that with the codes that we have right now, will they work on the final mix? or would we need another set?

You'll MOST LIKELY have to cause it's a completely differently different game

do they have cheat discs in Japan? cause you can ask a japanese kid did he have different codes for Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts 1 FM.

Legato2471

The last 2 posts in this thread were useless.

I'll just clarify. Since it's more than just item adds and such the entire game will have to be hacked again and new codes will have to be made. It's more than just some really small things being thrown in.

I hope Re:CoM has some cool codes to mess with.

daxter fan

Hmm never got it, and I wouldn't call it cheats because it only makes your gameplay more enjoyble.
Though, I don't care much about it 'cuz I can't get it in my country anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back