• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are relationships a waste of time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
To all you guys out there:

Do you think that relationships are a waste of time? Do you think some girls are always saying "hey look at me! i'm all important, i want everyone to adore me and if you say something that's not nice to me, i'll make you feel sorry for me by not talking to you for no reason."

Yes, this will stir controversy. Yes, I think relationships are a waste in high school or middle school. Yes, I can't stand girls like that.

Despair

Right now i think they are a waste cuz i don't like any girls at my school right now. but i hate girls who are like that. I just want to hit them but i can't. Reason 1. I'll get suspended
Reason 2. Say bye bye to everything in my room that makes my life meaningful, like FF and KH XD

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
It seems to be right now, but that's because I've only seen others going through problems in relationships and not been in one myself. If you're talking about friendly relationships with teachers, then I really agree.

Despair

Yes that would be funny but most of the girls here might actually agree with you cuz it seems that most of the population of girls that don't play video games are the ones like mentioned above where as the ones here are more the type that have to deal with girls like them everyday and are also as mad about it or something like that. ( Did i type all of that o_O)

jasoncho92

Website
www.buypmi.com
Relationships at any age is not a waste of time. It lets you meet people and know what they are like. It will also give you practice for future relationships and build your confidence.

MP3Gamefreak

Yo cuh. You are right Jasoncho92. It builds your confidence, but can leave you at an very emotional stage. So you right jasoncho92. Keep it real.

blobbity

good tip - dont rush into relationships. get to know em. God wants us to meet sumone that we'll luv forever. PS im a christian

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
jasoncho92 said:
Relationships at any age is not a waste of time. It lets you meet people and know what they are like. It will also give you practice for future relationships and build your confidence.
You cant be more right man.

Kakashi Sensei

i think relationships are NOT a waste of time! i guess it depends how u see it.... but for me, it saved me. if i didnt have someone 2 really care about me during the times i needed someone like that, i dont think i'd be here today.
for ppl itz different... i can see your point on how you think relationships have no purpose since i have friends that are the same... but for me.... they couldnt be more important. that bond you create.... itz indescribable. it really saved me.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Hell no! relationship kick u know what's if ya get me drift.I mean you have a hot chick that likes you and think is good at making out then of course u won't tink it's waste of time. I think dat way cuz deres tons of hot chicks I hang wit.The one dat likes me is hotter dden hot!

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
The way I see it, In relationships, someone always gets hurt. Look at todays Divorce rate. Or atleast, younger realtionships are. You eventually break up, get sick of each other, something......but i guess thats how you learn.

laath

jasoncho92 said:

Thank God someone has some sense here. If you wanted to date later in life, then it would be a lot harder if you didn't get a jump on it earlier. You won't have as much confidence. You won't know what to say or what to do to charm a girl. Also, you gotta date and get around to find that "one" if you will. Its not usually just going to come to you. You have to work for it.

T

Tidus22340

Dude...hell no. Real life relationships are not a waste of time, and neither are online ones...i say that because I have a girlfreind who I can only talk to online right now...her family's out on "vacation" in Budapest...okay givin out a bit too much info there. But if it weren't for her, I would've commited suicide by now, and my grades wouldn't be as good as they are etc., etc., etc...I'll probably kill myself as soon as we break up. If I have the courage to go through with it...anyway...I don't want people to start worryin about me or anything, it's not as bad as it sounds. But relationships are not a waste of time...unless it's a meaningless one, like with someone who you hate but they won't leave you alone, and you can't get away from them because you're too nice a person. I'm gonna end this post now before I end up writing like 5 pages worth of stuff....

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
Sometimes yes. I had one a Girl friend in 6th grade and she was CARZY :eek:
She was alwasy talking about doing drugs and she said she did cutting and huffing. Crap like that. She would always say she is depresed... everytime I saw her. Later I broke up with her. But most of the time it is better than that.

Callaghan

Awards
i believe relationships are a waste of time, but then again i dont believe in love much. it all seems so pointless

cloud@omnislash

It depends on why you are going with the person and how serious both are about it. But in the society we live in today with all the cheating and divorces going on I am takin my chances messin with all fine lookin girls I see. Well, at least till I'm outta high school because after that some girls start getting attached to ya. I hope I never get beat up by a girl for this. I've seen it happen twice so far and still hysterical of what this black girl did to this light skinned cat last time.
She punished his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back