• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

are they?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
Its Japan Only. KH costs like $20 and CoM should costs like 25.99 or $20. KHII as we all know will be $50 but since most people don't believe me there is a Limited Edition version of KHII coming to America. If there is an LE version I would be very happy to buy it since it would be like $55 or $60 but I can put up with the regular version.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Limited Edition would be awesome!..it would have like extra level and bosses!!!

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
erm, im confuzled. AUS only got 1 version of kh1 as far as i know, and it has phantom sephi ice titan and kurt zisa. if they release a LE of kh2 for us then it will probably be the only version we AUS get. plus then Japan will make a Final Mix, then no one will be happy because we will feel like were missing out.

plus if they dont make a LE that means we get the game sooner!

PassionRiku

Awards
Seems like its Japan only, but the site is selling it to US people. You may get the japanese versoins fo the game. For us, it would be a rip off cause most of us already have 2/3 games that have been released

Umagon

When I called Gamestop, they said there might be a LE version coming out, so... I think there is

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
I hope to good their is noth a limited edtion verson comming because that would make japs want special verson of their own if they do somthing special for us just do like they did for the first game i say this because 1 I do not want to wait longer and 2 I am going to get what ever comes out first and if i get a regular copy i would not be able to sleep at night untill i get both and i would not want to spend money on both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back