• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

are you as angry as me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

savits721

i was just looking at my roxas play arts figure and looking at his keyblade. then it hit me!
why did he come with the kingdom key?!?! he's more noted for having oblivion and oathkeeper! they couldn't even package him with two keyblades! i mean he's a dual wielder when he's not in a data-ized twilight town! and square only gave him one keyblade!

it just really got me angry! did it get anybody else angry or is it just me?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'd be more angry when i realized how much money i wasted on an action figure to be frank...

roXas'sweetheart

wow, that sux. i wanna buy it soooo bad, and u can get the kingdom key with sora! WERES ROXAS KEYBlADES!!!!!? that woulda been so awesome..........i didnt even kno he came with a keyblade. did they at least package his ice cream?

Zwill

I dont really umm collect action figures but I guess they should make it more realistic. Most game characters transformed into dolls look really crappy and are notorious for skipping out on the details anyway.

dearlybeloved19

wow really never noticed he came with the kingdom keyblade last time i saw the action figure i just noticed that he also came with a see salt icecream so he can hold haa i thought that was cute =)

chainfan

probably they might make a figure of roxas in his organization suit and with oathkepper and oblivion

flame alchemist

Yeah some of the Kingdom Hearts action figures are kind of a rip off. I mean, the necklace on my Sora Limit Form figure broke the first day I got it, and all I did was touch it. I ticked me off!!!:cursing:
Does anybody else think they should make a Riku action figure from KH2? I think he would look awesome as an action figure!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back