• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you getting Resident Evil 4 for the Playstation 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oXSephirothXo

Can I ask you 2 questions?

Is Resident Evil 4 extremely hard as it looks?
And how many hours will it take to beat it?

Thanks if you can answer them.:)

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
It's not extremely hard, but there are some difficult parts to it.

Once through the game won't take you that long. However, RE4 has a surprising amount of replay value. "Mercenaries" is one of the reasons why it stays so fun.

S

Shadow Soldier

Mercenaries eh? I was so psyched about this game. Like I was eagerly waiting. But then I saw Burnout Revenge. And I am trading in 3 of my games at EBgames, and I cant get both. And my mom is getting me my Logitech Headset for Socom 3. But if it is anything as good as the GC version, it will definatly become a greatest hits in no time. Which I will pick up.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I have RE4 on the cube. I can say that the graphics are a little better on the cube. I am renting the game from gamefly because of the new features on the PS2 version. Also Sora, the chainsaw guy can be killed. You just have to use the shotgun.

Askman

I'm getting it as soon as I can. I love Resident Evil 4(it's one of the best games I've ever played), but I never was able to play it much because my brother is always on the Cube. Finally I'll get my chance to beat this game! ^_^

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Dont like Resident Evil, and dont really like Playstation 2 all that much. Probably not getting Resident Evil 4 for PS2.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Dont like Resident Evil, and dont really like Playstation 2 all that much. Probably not getting Resident Evil 4 for PS2.

Now hold on a minute. Resident Evil 4 is like no other Resident Evil game before it. Believe me when I say this, it's nothing like the old RE games. They felt clunky and slow. RE4 controls splendidly and is incredibly fast in comparison to the old RE games. Don't dismiss RE4 because you didn't like the other Resident Evil games before it. You really will be missing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back