• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you planning on waiting another 3 to 5 years for KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you wait for KH3?

• Yes, from what i've seen so far kh3 is going to be great

Votes: 53 81.5%
  • No, by the time it comes out i'll have what you call a life

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Who would have thought it took 3 years to make kingdomhearts, 4 years to make kingdomheart II and Nomura must have us wrapped around his finger for kingdomhearts III. By the time kingdomhearts III gets here in my opinion people will be trading in their PS3's for the next piece of new tech. From what we know about KH3 now (close to nothing but something) we are determined to wait (not all of us, some but not all.) So do you plan to wait, I think they may try to make a short Franchise out of kingdomhearts before it comes to an end.

*watch n00bs swarm over this thread j/p*

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
well... Of course I plan to wait! I HAVE to, there's no other way to getting it. And I think Kh3 may even end up being the last title for the ps3 like Dirge of Cerberus and FF12 for ps2 :( makes me wanna cry.... When I talk about this subject it makes me very emotional...

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I have more of a balanced feeling for waiting and for not waiting. Some thought kh2 was good and others thought it sucked, taking in account both events leaves me usure on to wait or not.

brainy_pigeon

I'll probably be intrested in something else for a while, then I'll remember KHIII. So, I guess you can say I'll wait.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
heartofdreams said:
i can wait......after i do this for about a month (drops head on desk and leaves it there) 5 years! waaaaahh T_T

rofl, i would wait but i would have to get a ps3 1st which is near impossible on my funds *sigh* maybe i'll wait. Its not definte but maybe. For those of you who are about 11-13 will last longer than the older ones T.T like me.

getblazedordie

ill wat for as long as it takes and i dont think it will be ps3's closing game because ps3 will probably in its prime in about 3-5 years, kh3 is gonna be awesome and thats the way the cookie crumbles!

jag-wire

i want to get it, but i probably won't. there's no way that i would get the ps3 anyways. way too expensive for me. but, who knows, there's still the tinyest bit of hope. but still, i probably won't get a ps3 or the game. sucks for me.

Kairiissocute

not really. I think I'll just do something else to pass the time. I like KH and all, but I am beginning to like FF the more and more I hear about it. I think FF3(NintendoDS) will take up some time. And I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO obsessed with the new FF13:Fabula Nova Crystallis series. It looks like Square's best game yet.

Twilight12

Wel I think i'll move on. Ot if I do play the game it'llbe like 10 minuets here and there. I was kinda still Embarrssed to get it I mean come on.. being 14 and all and still like playing this it was kinda idk weeeeeeird but yea I HAD to get it.. NOT BECAUSE i wanted too.. because I HAD to. Idk people dont get all hissy pissy with me and shit and dont FLAME me.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I'll wait cuz I dont have a choice..weither I wait or not that game is still gonna come out...I'll just wait like I did for Kh2...panitently..(which is a word some of you n00bs need to leard..J/K)...Ps3 will be sweet..XD

C

Charlie

lol eventhough I'll probably be up & out of highschool by then-yea I think I can DEFINATELY see myself waiting around for KH-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back