• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you surprise that there are FF characters in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Oblivion Keys~

Are you surprise that there are FF characters in KH? or what is your reaction? I just don't do reaction because I don't know any FF characters. I'm quite surprised that Disneys characters in KH!:thumbsup:

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Ditto your feelings. I was never into FF, so I was just surprised that Disney seemed to be in an actual solid game. lol

bwyu

I was suprise that mickey,donald duck,and goofy from disney and cloud from FF7 is in kingdom hearts series....it was so cool:thumbsup:

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I had no idea what Final Fantasy was when Kingdom Hearts first came out. Back then I didn't even care. I was just so happy that I could play a game with all of my favorite Disney characters. Especially with Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh. :cool:

How could some of you not know of the legendary retro Final Fantasy titles? Oh well, I knew of the Final Fantasy characters within the game due to the ads.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I bought the game only because there was Donald and Goofy on the cover. :D And when the first FF characters entered the scene, I had no idea who they were. When I played the second part, I wanted to know, so I searched information from the Internet.
About a month ago I read the plot of FF7 -games. I had watched Advent Children, but there was so much things I didn't understand. Now I know´the basics. : )
BTW, Sephiroth rules! :D

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It didn't surprise me at all, seeing as i knew Square Soft/Enix made it, so I presumed it would have some Final Fantasy thing

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Are you surprise that there are FF characters in KH? or what is your reaction? I just don't do reaction because I don't know any FF characters. I'm quite surprised that Disneys characters in KH!

I knew Leon from FF8 so I was suprised to see him. I was just suprised at Disney and FF in the same game. Names Like Aladdin and The Little Mermaid would share the same game with names like Sephiroth, Squall Leonheart, Cloud, and Cid. As long as I don't see Leon making friends with Winnie the Pooh then it's ok by me.

BTW, Sephiroth rules! :D

Lies. Stop the slander. Kefka is better.

Anyway, the only FF game that I had and knew when I bought KH was Tactics Advance. Yeah, kind of weird, I know. But, still.

I kept on expecting Marche to jump out at any time. lol. What an idiot I was.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
i really didn't like the fact that KH is like 80% disney..... i though it would be at least 1/4 disney, 1 and a half /4 KH make things, and 1 and a half FF...... cause aquare is FF, and the made there games barely even in KH and they let dianey add in every disney shit they wanted.....

i REALLY WISH they had more FF.....

i really didn't like the fact that KH is like 80% disney..... i though it would be at least 1/4 disney, 1 and a half /4 KH make things, and 1 and a half FF...... cause aquare is FF, and the made there games barely even in KH and they let dianey add in every disney shit they wanted.....

i REALLY WISH they had more FF.....

Let me guess: You want more FFVII. Typical fanboy.

Well, even though I would like to see some classic FF characters in KH, I don't want Nomura to screw them over like he did with Setzer.

No need for any more FF.

ricku rules

i never new final fantasy till kingdom hearts lol

i didn't now anything about final fantasy untill i got kh1 now i have ffX and i like it but final fantasy is an old series win kh1 was out ffX was out and still has more games.

what i never got was "final fantasy" and they have 13 games win is the "final" one

rexenXIII

Website
www.myspace.com
what i never got was "final fantasy" and they have 13 games win is the "final" one
the whole reason why they called it final fantasy was when square made the first game, they thought it was going to be their last game. however, the game became extremely popular, and it kept square alive. then they kept making sequel after sequel, so on and so forth.

a little bit of video game history :) (even though im completely off topic)

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
I have played Final Fantasy since I was really young.
I really wasn't that surprised. I would actually love more FF in Kingdom Hearts, but I don't want anymore Final Fantasy 7(it's been done to death, I do love it, but Square is killing it).

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
I knew of Kingdom Hearts before I bought FFX (my first FF game). So, I didn't even care due to the fact that I didn't even know who they were.

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com
Are you surprise that there are FF characters in KH? or what is your reaction? I just don't do reaction because I don't know any FF characters. I'm quite surprised that Disneys characters in KH!:thumbsup:

Sorta. When my friend got the first game, and I didn't know what it was, he said, "It's got Final Fantasy characters in it!" I scratched my head and said, "What's Final Fantasy?"

A week later, I played Final Fantasy X. xD

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
No, I'm not surprised. I kind of heard about it when the game first came out. So no, not really, though I didn't have a PS2 or interest in video games at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back