• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Assassin's Creed: Dynasty [SIGN UP/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox in a Box

Assassin%27s_Creed_Logo.jpg

Story

Desmond has failed. Failed to stop Abstergo, failed to retrieve their replaced Piece of Eden; failed to save the world. The year is now 2213 and now, the world is a complete mess. Every country is now under Templar rule and their people have become slaves to their cause. The global government is now that of a totalitarianistic one with every aspect of the citizens' life controlled. Many believe that they have no chance of standing against the Templars. But there is still hope. The Assassin Order still lives on as well as their creed. However, nowadays they are treated as terrorists rather than saviors. But still, they continue their work striving to create a new era of piece by ridding the world of the Templars. But there's also something else.

Through a Piece of Eden, a few assassins from the past have arrived in the future. And they may be the key to restoring the world.

Rules

1. No godmoding or powerplaying.
2. Please stay in character. For example, if your character happens to be a douche, then he or she shall act like a douche.
3. Stick with the KHInsider guidelines.
4. Please try to write with good grammar.
5. PLEASE finish your profile BEFORE posting them.
6. Fighting in character is fine, but not out of character.
7. No perfect characters, or Mary Sues/Gary Stus. If you're unsure if your own character is one, research them here.
8. Have fun!

Q&A

Q: "Can we be a descendant of Desmond/Altair/Ezio?"
A: Desmond's legacy did live on. His child was born shortly after he died trying to save the world, so naturally, he does have descendants. However, I will only allow three. They do not have to closely related; they can be cousins or distant relatives.

Q: "Can we be a descendant of another canon?"
A: Of course!

Q: "You said that there were assassins from the past coming to the future. Are Altair and Ezio included?"
A: Yes, you may play Ezio and Altair. In fact, that would make my day. So would other canons. However, I expect that you stay in character with them.

Q: "What timelines are the assassins coming from?"
A: For Altair and Ezio, Altair is coming from shortly after the original Assassin's Creed and Ezio will be the latter's age (twenty five) in Assassin's Creed II. As for OC assassins, you may choose whatever time period.

Q: "I don't want to be an assassin!"
A: Then be a Templar. We need plenty of those.

Q: "I can't find a picture of a modern or futuristic assassin."
A: Then just use a normal picture.

Q: "Can I be the leader of the Assassin Order or the Templars?"
A: To prevent someone from trying to godmode, they will be NPC'd by me.

Q: "For canons, do we need to fill out a profile?"
A: Yes, because I want to see how you write them.

Q: "What nationality can my character be?"
A: Any. However, I don't want to see five hundred Japanese characters running around. I want diversity when it comes to nationality.

(If there are any questions you have, feel free to ask them here)

Setting

Assassin's Creed: Dynasty will mainly take place in New York City where the Assassin Order's base is. While there is virtually no crime and citizens seem happy, they're not. In fact, they secretly live in fear, praying each waking moment they do not invoke the wrath of the Templars. But what they fear even more are the assassins despite the fact they're the good guys. The Templars brought this fear upon them and made them look worse than themselves. Thus, the assassins nowadays are treated as terrorists. The assassins must heavily abide to the Creed in order to keep each other safe. They only wear their uniforms when they go to actually assassinate someone.

Since it is the year 2213, the technology is very futuristic and has things like hover cars, holograms, etc. Assassin technology has gotten an upgrade too. They have hidden blades that can electrocute someone upon being stabbed or even touched (though, not everyone has this and the electrocuting part only happens when the user pushes a button on their bracer), boots that allow them to defy gravity, and even mechas. Templar technology includes electric batons, the Piece of Eden, and so on.

Profile Skeleton

Name:
Time period: (Past or future; if from the past be specific of which year)
Affiliation: (Assassin Order or Templars)
Weapon(s):
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back