• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

At last...the REAL Ps3 ^_^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa

Awards

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Interesting, shows sign of:
1)Wireless controller with PS3
2)Sleek design (not bulky or blockish)
3)Obviously going to be smaller
4)Hopefully power button in front. (YAY!)

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Who cares about the Nintendo Revolution...has anybody seen the new controllers for the PS3. They are BUTT-UGLY!! Go check what they look like at Gamespot if you don't believe me. I'm just too lazy to post the pics. But the controllers (if they were the real ones) are horrible. They are ugly, and look like they will NOT be comfortable in your hands.

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
from the looks of it they got the idea from mixing xbox and ps2 but thay havnt chose a name eather PS3 or Xbox 360 thats what it says in my mag. and it is truly is a mix of them (I kinda think they teamed up for this one)

~*Atreyu*~

Wow, that ps3 is like, really neat looking, its not bulky, but sleek, and shinny too, and this time they come in multi-colorsm unless those are just designs which they'll pick one and stick with it? Ive never seen the Nintendo Revolution, is it any where neat looking? or no?

DarkSSJ3Goku

they all look pretty cool looking the x-box looks a little weird the contoller for the for the ps3 looks stupid

according to my magizine the ps3 is the most technlogically advanced i think thats wat it said i don't have the magizine right here with me

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I like the PS3 the best. It looks really nice.I hope that when it is released in NA, we have three colors to choose from too. The Nintendo Revolution looks awesome. It almost looks like the tried to copy the PS2's unique look. I don't like the Xbox 360, it is ugly :p

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
OMG... All of them are bomb *ss, but I'll have to stick with Sony. The controllers aren't that bad, at least they didn't stay the same.

On another note, you HAVE to go to IGN.com and check out the trailers for the games on PS3. The graphics are AWESOME! The Unreal '07 demonstation is the best. This console is going to be bad*ss, fo real!

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
The PS3 does a bit sleek and stuff but thts deffinetly a different look for Nintendo. going from a cube to a playstation look.

X360 looks like a hard drive. and from what ive heard, its just like one. so if tht is true, tht would mean it could freeze upjust as easy like a hard drive and can really f*** up someone while playin a game.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
They all look great I have to admit but I'm still going to get the PS3 and the controller just get use to it. it isn't that bad looking I could get use to it my friends at school told me it looked like a big circle and I actually believe it but it looks pretty good but have you notice how they're trying to get every system small as hell but you know what would be good is if PS3 could put a portable TV screen on it so when you're on vacation you can have that T.V screen on the back and just open it up but someone might take my idea but who cares

~*Atreyu*~

Man, the PS3 better come out real soon, it just looks so awesome, I just feel like going over to E3 and just steal it ^_^. As for the Nintendo, is that thing portable? it looks like a slick, recatngular box, looks sort of portable in a way, don't know if I want to get the Nintendo one, but as for the XBOX 360, im glad that they went from big and bulky, to small and nice looking, the colors of white with what looks like green or orange? One of those, its just the Xbox 360 and the Ps3 that im most interested in...wonder how much these bad boys would cost? Hopefully not ridicolously expensive, cause if it is, im going to have to wait a while for prices to drop >_<.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back