• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► At Last

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2543025/1/

for those of u read my other kh fic u guys were looking forward to this so here! ^^

Title: At Last

Author: DivineRoseKeeper

Rating: T

Genre: Romance, Drama

Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or any of the characters from any of the Final Fantasy games. They all belong to Square-Enix and stupid Disney.

Summary: She went on an online dating service, he match? Her childhood enemy who she hasn’t seen in years. SoraxKairi AU

Prologue

-

Tokyo, Japan

Kairi Hikari was walking down the street, her black umbrella over her auburn head. It was pouring and she was trying to keep her crème Calvin Klein suit as dry as possible since it was very expensive.

She sighed as she unlocked the door of her apartment that she shared with her long time friend, Selphie Bara.

“Kairi!” Called/squealed her friend.

Kairi rolled her eyes, ‘Maybe I should’ve lived alone,’ she thought, “Nani?”

Selphie came running up to the dusk colored eyed woman. She was wearing a sparkly yellow turtle neck with a denim mini skirt and pale yellow knee-highs, “Oh Kairi, You know how you haven’t dated much…”

Kairi looked at her brunette friend suspiciously, “Yeah, why Selphie?”

“Well,” said Selphie tapping her small nose, “I have this wonderful-“

She was caught off by the redhead, “No, Selphie. I am NOT going on another one of your blind dates!”

Selphie cringed, “Well that’s not what I was going to say.”
She said smiling, “If you’d let me finish…”

Kairi raised an eyebrow, “Go ahead, I know I’ll hear about it anyway.”

Selphie flipped her brown hair, “Well there’s thus online dating service and it seems pretty cool too.”

Kairi groaned, “Selphie, please no.”

The green eyed woman pouted like a little child that didn’t get their way, “And why not, you grump grump?!”

“’Cuz,” Kairi said, “I am twenty-three and still young, I dunno why the hell I need to have a boyfriend or love for that matter.”

Selphie sighed, “Oh, Kairi,” she patted her friend’s right shoulder, “Everyone needs love. Just because you had one bad relation ship that led to another thing doesn’t mean-“

Once again she was caught off by Kairi, “SHUT UP!” she walked into her room slamming the door behind her.

Selphie felt sorry for her friend, “Oh dear, Kairi…”

-

Kairi walked into her room, a frown was plastered onto her pretty face. “Who needs love anyway?” she said out loud.

Kairi carefully took off her suit and put it where it belonged and slipped into some Inuyasha pajamas, she still read the manga Everytime it came out in the manga magazine that came every week. She started reading the manga when she was fifteen, eight years ago, a year before her life started going wrong…

-

Author’s Corner: Well I hope you enjoyed this so far. Ya I know super short, but this is only the prologue. I might now update that frequently cuz of school starting and stuff so ya. ^^

Lub ya’s!

Tabbie

Salsa

Website
www.free-webspace.biz
This is a really cute concept ^^ And you write well. =3 Very well, actually, especially compared to most KH fans on Fanfiction. Net >.>' Anyway, I regret to say that, not being a fan of the pairing, I don't think I'll be following your fic... Keep up the good work, though. :3 I'm sure you're making a lot of SoKai fans really happy ^^

For the record, you posted this in the wrong section. I'm going to go ahead and move it to Fan Fiction for you ^^

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Wow. Kairi's waay darker in this one than in "You were always there"...

Oh well, it'll be just as great.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
oh ya sorry i put it in the wrong section originaly i was literally falling asleep when i did that, i was super tired cuz i just got off from my first week of jr high lolz but thx everybody

here's next chap. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2543025/2/

Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or any of the characters from any of the Final Fantasy games. They all belong to Square-Enix and stupid Disney.

Summary: She went on an online dating service, her match? Her childhood enemy who she hasn’t seen in years. SoraxKairi AU

(BTW: Thx to Nick or better known as “TheKnuxEncidina” for the name “Luv-Mart”.)

Chapter One: Luv-Mart

-

Kairi woke up the next morning, the sun shining through her eyelids. She groaned as she slowly lifted her upper body up. The redhead rubbed her eyes so the sleep gucus was out of them. ‘Screw mornings…’ she thought with hatred. “Kairiiiiiiiii!” called Selphie outside of her door. Selphie Bara had always been super hyper and was hyper 24-7 even in the mornings.
Kairi moaned, she got out of her fluffy white day bed and opened her door, she saw her friend was already dressed for the day, she was wearing a white t-shirt with yellow overalls. Kairi glared at the emerald eyed woman with her dusk colored eyes, “What do you want, Selphie?”

Selphie smiled, “I made breakfast!” the woman who acted like a five-year-old was rocking back and forth on her feet.

Kairi raised an eyebrow, “Really?”

“Yups!” replied the twenty-two-and-a-half-year-old. Excitement glowing in her emerald eyes.

The auburn head looked at her suspiciously, she could tell that her friend was up to something. “I see, what did you happen to make on this ever so fine morning Selph?” she asked going along with her game so far.

Selphie’s grin widened as she giggled, “Well, lessee! There’s some pancakes, an omelet, sasage and even a riceball!”

Kairi now really knew that her friend was up to something pancakes were her favorite breakfast and she even added a riceball! Riceballs were her absolute FAVORITE food in the entire world. She ran her slender fingers through her crimson hair that was greasy and tosseled from lasts nights’ sleep. “Sounds good.”

“Ah, I knew you’d never turn down your favorite breakfast!” Selphie piped happily skipping toward the little dining area of their apartment.

‘Well, no I wouldn’t’ though Kairi as she followed Selphie.

The two women sat down across from eachother, Kairi took a bite of her pancakes, and they were really delicious. Selphie was going to school to become a professional chef so her food was ALWAYS amazing. “So how does it taste?” asked Selphie.

Kairi looked up at her, “It’s yummy as usual.” She replied as she nibbled on her omelet.

Selphie gave her a pleasant grin, “Glad to hear.”

‘Mmm-hmm, just keep kissing my ass Selphie.’ Thought Kairi evilly as she continued to eat her ever so delicious breakfast.

Kairi had eaten almost all of her breakfast; she was completely full to the point that she might explode if she ate another bite. She wanted to savor it as much as possible because she knew that if she didn’t say yes to whatever Selphie wanted that she would’ve taken her food, and that she wouldn’t have her cooking for a long while.

Selphie barely ate any of her food. She mostly just watched Kairi, keeping a pleasant but evil smirk on her tan face. When she saw that Kairi finished she took the chance to ask her question. “Kairi,”

Kairi looked at her friend, she knew she was going to ask her question, “Hai, Selphie.”

“I really think you should really reconsider my suggestion.” She started, Kairi frowned, she was not starting that thing up again was she? “Please Kairi, if you don’t have a soul mate your going to go sane in this insane world, everybody needs to stay insane in this world, it’s just the way it is.” (A/N LMAO.)

“Selphie, I’m sticking with the answer I gave before, which was I believe, no!” growled Kairi, her eyebrows furrowed from being pissed off.

Selphie’s look softened, “Kairi, honestly. Why not?”

The pale skinned woman sighed and rubbed her temple, “Because Selph,”

Selphie’s eyebrows rose, “Because…” urging her friend to continue.

Kairi’s expression saddened “Because, of what had happened those years ago.” Kairi tried to hide the tears that were threatening to come out.

“I see.” Said Selphie understanding, “Well maybe if you do this, it’ll help you forget about what happened then, just a little?” she suggested trying to find ways to make her friend act the way she did when she was fifteen.

Kairi looked at her friend a small rested on her lips, “Maybe…”

-

Kairi walked out of the shower, the small bathroom was humid and hot, from the hot shower she had just taken. She felt refreshed and a little more relaxed. Was it a good idea, this online dating thing? ‘Should I take the chance?’ she thought. She rung out her dark hair over the sink, it went to her shoulders and was superbly thick.

She sighed as she crept into her room; a white towel was the only thing covering her up. She sighed as she dried herself off and putting her towel into her hamper. Kairi walked over to her dresser where she slipped on her undergarments, then she went to her closet picking out a white long sleeved shirt with a pair of light blue jeans.

She quickly dried her hair so it wouldn’t get curly and went to her bathroom again to brush her teeth; no one wants morning breath, do they?

Kairi walked to her living room where she saw Selphie sitting on their white couch criss-cross-applesauce. Selphie’s emerald green eyes averted to her friend, “So…?”

Kairi thought for a moment, “Fine, I’ll do it…”

A smile played across Selphie’s lips, “Arigatou, Kairi!”

Selphie practically jumped to the computer that was in the corner of their living room; Kairi had her own laptop but that was for work really, and for some personal things. Kairi just shook her head at her friend as she walked to the computer.

The brunette brought up a site, ‘Luv-Mart’. Kairi almost burst out laughing, who the heck came up with such an idiotic name such as, ‘Luv-Mart’? (A/N Nick I still like it XD)

“Wow, ‘Luv-Mart’, how original,”
Selphie smiled at her friend, “Isn’t it?” she looked back at the computer screen, “I think it’s the most adorable name.”

If Kairi were an anime character she would’ve sweatdropped and fell down at this very moment. “You actually like the name?” she asked.

“Mmm-hmm, don’t you?” asked Selphie looking back at her, curiosity dancing in her green orbs.

Kairi sighed, “Just take me to the profile thing.” She swatted her hand back in forth urging her to continue.

“Okay.” Said Selphie as she clicked to the profile page; “I had already registered you so all you have to do is fill in the spaces.”

“Fine, but why did you already sign me up?” asked Kairi, taking her friends place in the computer chair.

“Hehehe, well if you didn’t do this, I would’ve done it for you.” Said Selphie nervously but there was also a hint of evil buried within it.

Kairi gave her friend an ‘I’m-so-pissed-off-at-you-look’, “Today, you aren’t my friend.”

Selphie frowned and walked away into her room, probably off to play with her moogle doll.

Kairi sighed as she looked back at the screen,

Last Name. ‘Hikari,’

First Name. ‘Kairi,’

D.O.B. ’10, April, 1984’ (A/N this takes place in Sept, 2005 and she’s 23, that would be her birth year right?)

Interests. ‘Hmmm, watching anime, reading manga, walking, reading, writing, and singing.’

Personality. ‘Well, I can be shy at first. I tend to be very nice and naïve…’

What You Are Looking For In A Man/Woman. ‘Hmmm, someone, caring, nice, gentle, always there for you.’

Occupation. ‘Magazine editor for Suteki magazine,’

City. ‘Tokyo,’

Email, So We Can Contact You when We Find Your Match. ‘

Please Press Enter When You’re Done.

Author’s Corner: Sorry if Kairi seems to bitter, it’s how I want her to be in this fic. Yes, my kawaii Sora-kun will come in soon I promise I just wanted him to myself for a bit m’kay? Anywhoz thanks for the reviews.

Lub ya’s!

Tabbie

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
It's fine if Kairi's bitter! I was just noticing the difference; I meant no offense! Forgive me!!!

Anyway, nice chap. Luv-mart. Heh.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Ooh, you are so evil! Was Kairi... abused by a boy, if ya know what I'm sayin'? It sounded like that for a minute.

Or I'm just crazy.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
heheheh u'll find out u'll think one thing until i pop something else out
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2543025/3/

Summary: She went on an online dating service, her match? Her childhood enemy who she hasn’t seen in years. SoraxKairi AU

Chapter Two: Sora Isamu

-

Sora Isamu walked around his fairly small apartment, it only had one room, one bathroom and a small living room area. He sighed, he went to his computer. He went onto the Internet, his homepage was, ‘Moogle.jp’. ‘Why the hell is everything called a moogle?’

Sora typed in, ‘online dating service’. A page opened with a couple of listings he clicked onto the first one. A pink and white page that was titled, “Luv-Mart? Who the hell came up with that baka name?” (A/N well aren’t we in a good mood?)

Sora had decided to move on with his life. He had been in love with the same woman ever since he started grade school. But he hadn’t seen her since his first year of highschool. ‘I wonder where she is now…’ he wondered as he registered himself onto the site.

He got to the profile page where he could tell about himself and all that other crap.

Last Name. ‘Isamu, which means bravery’

First Name. ‘Unfortunately, Sora.’

D.OB. ‘2 December 1984.’ (A/N kairi was born in 85 she is NOT older than him)

Interests. ‘Anime, manga, sports, playing guitar.’

Personality. ‘Happy-go-lucky, bit sarcastic…’

What You Are looking for In A Man/Woman. ‘Has to be nice, understanding… uh caring?’

Occupation. Construction Worker (Self Employed) Thanks to my rich Father.’

Email, So We Can Inform You When We Find Your Match. ‘keybearer101atkagidotjp’

Please Press Enter When Done.

Sora pressed the enter button and turned off his computer. “Well, that was odd.” He walked over to his loveseat in his living room and just plopped down on it like any single man would. He turned on his 48” TV it popped up to a soap opera, where it was showing a steamy scene between to ‘lovers’. “Kami! WHY!” Sora quickly turned off his TV.

‘Reminder to self: T V is evil…’ he thought grumpily, he looked on the time on the wall 10:17 AM, it was still so early and Sora STILL hadn’t have anything to do that Saturday.

“Life is as boring as hell.” As soon as he said that his Shih Tzu puppy Ryo plopped down on him. “Hey boy,” he said petting his short fur, Sora liked to keep his hair short because he thought that they looked ridiculous with long hair.

Ryo licked his handsome mater’s chin. Sora chuckled as he patted this puppy’s head. He looked over his playful puppy, he was mostly white with tan spots but he had a cute little patch of black on his left eye. The twenty-three-and-a-half-year-old man gently put his dog on the ground before he stood up. “That’s what I forgot to do,” he exclaimed, “There was an email I was supposed to look for that Wakka was supposed to send me.”

Sora walked over to his computer again, as he walked her adjusted his baggy jeans that were starting to sag a bit, revealing his red boxers. (A/N Yayness let ‘em sag! –blush blush-)

He sat down on his comfy dark blue chair and pressed the button to make his computer alive. He waited patiently for his gosh-darned slow computer to start up. He clicked on the Internet button and went to his email account thingy.

Account Name. ‘keybearer101’

Password. ‘duskeyes’

Welcome Isamu-san! Inbox 3. Bulk 8.

Sora clicked on the inbox link and saw two emails from Luv-Mart.

Migii Wakka-san; Da thing

Luv-Mart; Arigatou for registering with us!

Luv-Mart; We have found your match!

Sora hovered his mouse icon thing over ‘Luv-Mart; We have found your match!’. ‘What the hell? They already found me a match?’ Sora clicked the link thing and the email opened up.

Isamu-san,

We are pleased to inform you that we have found you a match! We thought that this person was most compatible to you and we have paired you two up! You must at least have six dates together, or else there will be consequences.

You’re match is Hikari-san.

Arigatou Luv-Mart

Sora read his matches name over and over, it couldn’t be could it? “Kairi?”

Author’s Corner: I’m evil aren’t I? Lolz. Well see ya next chap, sorry this one was short, it’s only purpose was to introduce my sora-kun.

Lub ya’s!

Tabbie

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Ha, that was a cool one! Except for the boxers thing... That was kinda out there... But I like Sora's puppy!!!

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
sorry sucky chap...
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2543025/4/

Chapter Three: Harajuku Girls Part I
-

Sora stared at his screen. ‘It really can’t be her, could it?’ the man wondered. He ran a tan hand through his chestnut mane. “Ah well. I just won’t think of that now.” He went to his email account and opened up a new email sending composer thingamajig.

Hikari-san,

I have gotten the email that you are my match. I figure you live in Tokyo. So can we have our date next Friday, 6 ‘o’clock at Tori Restaurant on Sakura Lane?

Isamu-san

He pressed enter to send his email, he decided to avoid asking if she was Kairi or not and tried to make the date as easy as possible and to get he off of his mind.

-

Hikari-Bara Apartment

Selphie was on the computer when ‘Hikari-san you have one new email’ popped up. Selphie’s green orbs lit up, “Oh Kairiiii!” called Selphie.

“Nani?” Kari asked annoyed from the kitchen she was making some tea.

“You gotta new email!”

Kairi sighed, “Check it for me okay? I’m kinda busy.”

“Yay!” said Selphie sounding like a little child that got a piece of a Wonka bar with a golden ticket.

Hikari-san
We are pleased to inform you that we have found you a match! We thought that this person was most compatible to you and we have paired you two up! You must at least have six dates together, or else there will be consequences.

You’re match is Isamu-san.

Arigatou Luv-Mart

Selphie smiled, “Kairi they already found you’re match, can you believe it!”

“Already?” groaned Kairi.

Selphie looked at the email and noticed ‘Isamu-san’. She frowned, “Um, yeah, but I think we might have a problem. Come here and look.”

“What’s the matter?” asked the redhead reading the email.

“Do you think it could be him?” asked Selphie concern for her friend clouded her eyes.

Kairi didn’t move, heck she didn’t breathe. ‘Isamu-san’ ‘Could it be? Could that be Sora…?’ She shook her head, “I doubt it, isn’t Isamu a popular last name?” (A/N I don’t think it is but oh wellz)

“Yea, I’m sure it is.” Said Selphie thinking for a second.

‘Hikari-san you have one new email!’

Selphie clicked it and popped up an email.

Hikari-san,

I have gotten the email that you are my match. I figure you live in Tokyo. So can we have our date next Friday, 6 ‘o’clock at Tori Restaurant on Sakura Lane?

Isamu-san

“Oooh.” Selphie squealed.

Kairi looked at her friend, “Could you just reply to him that I’ll be there.” She said walking away.

Selphie looked at the redhead confuzzled. “Okay,”

Isamu-san,

I’m pleased to tell you that I’ll be able to make it. I am hopeful that things with us will work out, I hope you would be a perfect match.

Hikari-san

Selphie clicked send and turned the computer off. “Kairi!”

“Nani!” said Kairi from her bedroom.

Selphie smiled, “It’s Harajuku time baka-oshiri!” (A/N XD)

“HEY! Don’t call me that!” Kairi walked into the living room.

“Tee hee, well we need to go date-dress shopping.” Giggled Selphie she seemed like a pink err—no yellow bubble all happy and care free.

Kairi sighed, “Okay fine lets go.”

-

Harajuku Shopping Center, Tokyo, Japan

Kairi and Selphie were walking down the Harajuku shopping place thingy. “So…” kairi started, where her huge white sunglasses, “Why are we here again?”

Selphie sighed, “To pick out a date outfit, baka-oshiri.”

Kairi glared and hit her ‘baka-oshiri’ friend on the head, “Nan did I tell you about calling me that, hade-oshiri.”

Selphie frowned as she rubbed her head, “I do not like girls.”

“Well I had to think of something to call you.” Kairi said simply.

“Shua,”

“Whatever Selphie. Why do I need a new outfit for this date?”

Selphie looked at her like she was a baka, “You’re kidding right.” She rubbed her forehead, “You need to look good on a date.”

Kairi just looked at her, “Don’t I have nice enough clothes?”

A smile was painted onto Selphie’s lips, “Sure, but this could be the one.”

“Ok?”

“I mean you’ve only done it once.”

WHAP!
-

Author’s corner: Yes yea, don’t kill me now all of my writing energy had gone into my writing assignment. so ya. Sorry.

Lub ya’s!

Tabbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back