• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

At the End of the Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
in kh and kh2 sora always did his thing with the keyhole or whatever. "what will TVA do?" is what im wondering! maybe they'll wave their keyblades in the air and dance around!!! :lol: maybe they'll do nothing and just go to the next world.

DISCUSS WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN AT THE END OF EACH WORLD!!!​

Sora^Fan

Well, Sora had to do that in order to go to other worlds, I don't know if TVA need to do that, probably just finish a work and go right to the next with Mickey's star fragment....

TVA1994

There wont be keyholes back then because Heartless came from keyholes to other worlds and thats why sora sealed it everytime to keep the heartless out. And since heartless wont be made for a couple years after bbs there wont be any keyholes. They can travel worlds with the stars that u saw ventus used to travel to yen sid's tower or the star that Captain Hook found.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well in kh1 sora had to sealed the heart of the worlds, in kh2 he had to open the roads to worlds.

i dont think TAV will have to do anything like that =/

Mitchman

And they likely won't do anything. See I believe before the whole keyhole nonsense started with the heartless and such the worlds knew about each other and traveled between em. Also would explain why no one remembers anything in KH1 and 2, once the worlds stopped connecting to each other, other worlds were forgotten and so were the inhabitants. Or it could be bad set ups.

Gram

Banned
Awards
well in kh1 sora had to sealed the heart of the worlds, in kh2 he had to open the roads to worlds.

i dont think TAV will have to do anything like that =/
how disappointing i wanted to c aqua "wave the keybalde in the air and dance around" XD

seriously though there wont be anything he sealed the keyholes to keep the heartless from the worlds hearts.
in kh2 he opened roads between them to get around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back