• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlantica boss battle(guess)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorasblade

if anyone saw the movie where Ariel losses her voice and gives it to ursulla in exchange for legs i think that u have to hit the right keys to finish the spell thats why the battle is like that i think. but if u havent seen the movie the little mermaid most of it is music so it looks like the correct thing to do to it. but i dont think that its all going to be a music level, like dance dance revolution. that sort of thing we might be wrong but it looks like it.

tell me what u all think

savagekey1423

Man the little mermaid is tight. Don't dis the little mermaid just because the main character was a girl. That was a cool movie just like the rest of the disney movies pretty much except for cinderella and Snow white.

Roxas_Blivion

savagekey1423 said:
Man the little mermaid is tight. Don't dis the little mermaid just because the main character was a girl. That was a cool movie just like the rest of the disney movies pretty much except for cinderella and Snow white.
what savagekey1423 said, it was :) cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back