• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlantica in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
In KH1 King Triton talked to Sora and he said,"The key bearer shatters peace and brings ruin." That was said in the Ansem Reports in the secret trailer. Do you think it will be in it. It sounds like some connection.

sounds like triton witnessed this....i imagine it will be in BBS

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Atlantica would be okay in BBS, as long as it's like the KH1 Atlantica.

KH2 Atlantica is very, very, very gay.

im gonna have to disagree in every single way humanly possible .. i would and will throw my psp out a window if atlantica is in BBS .. i despised it with every fiber of my being in both KH games and ill lose tons of respect for nomura and the KH series if atlantica is in BBS .. tons

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
im gonna have to disagree in every single way humanly possible .. i would and will throw my psp out a window if atlantica is in BBS .. i despised it with every fiber of my being in both KH games and ill lose tons of respect for nomura and the KH series if atlantica is in BBS .. tons

What? You'd rather singing, dancing atlantica than a heartless infested one?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
What? You'd rather singing, dancing atlantica than a heartless infested one?

no i am disagreeing to the fact that antlantica in BBS would be "alright", i think it would be terrible .. lol i wouldnt want ANY atlantica at all - i hate it ..

you honestly couldnt tell that i didnt want either at of them at all from my last post lol??

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
no i am disagreeing to the fact that antlantica in BBS would be "alright", i think it would be terrible .. lol i wouldnt want ANY atlantica at all - i hate it ..

you honestly couldnt tell that i didnt want either at of them at all from my last post lol??

lol...u said i disagree....i thot u meant u disagree with the battling atlantica.......get off my ass i'm so tired lol

Fuyu

Well how else Triton would know so much of the keyblade masters?
If it wasn't one of the BBS heros/villains who had visited him, then who?

I would personally love it if they visited Atlantica, it was nice world. : )

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i can imagine aqua going to that world. since her name means water, it would seem more fitting but i really have no idea how terra or ven will come out...

D

Divine Light

Atlantis wouldn't be to bad since the main guy in its still human Ven Terra and Aqua could go there. i guess Atlantica wouldn't be to bad if it was like KH1.

Y

Yannis

Atlantis wouldn't be to bad since the main guy in its still human Ven Terra and Aqua could go there. i guess Atlantica wouldn't be to bad if it was like KH1.
But what would we do there? Kick Ursula´s ass again? I hope not..>_> that would be the 4th time..no wait! it would be the 5th time..or if u think about it..it would be the 7th time!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Nomura would waste his time putting Atlantica in BBS. End of Discussion (unless you have something more to discuss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back